Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak
- Our saving
- US $ 3,999
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- MEMarionWritten on November 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent in spite of being affected by two typhoons in a week! Kozo our guide managed the necessary changes to our itinerary without fuss. He coped admirably with the group speaking English with seven different accents. The accommodation was good and the food delicious.Show detailed ratings
- ACAndrewWritten on April 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis has been a great holiday. Japan is not easy to navigate and having our guide Kozo to do all the work for us was a sheer delight. Thank you G Adventures the accommodation was A+. The cycling was such an amazing experience and Kozo alway made us feel special. I would recommend G Adventures to anyone especially if you are lucky enough to get Kozo as your guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Osaka
- Day 2 Osaka/Chikatsuyu (1D)
- Day 3 Chikatsuyu/Katsuura (1B)
- Day 4 Katsuura/Wakayama
- Day 5 Wakayama/Kyoto
- Day 6 Kyoto
- Day 7 Kyoto/Onomichi
- Day 8 Onomichi/Ikuchi Jima (1D)
- Day 9 Ikuchi Jima/Matsuyama (1B)
- Day 10 Matsuyama/Hiroshima (1B)
- Day 11 Hiroshima
- Day 12 Hiroshima/Tokyo
- Day 13 Tokyo
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is the age guide prescriptive?
The age range for this tour is 18 to 65 year olds but if you are active and able to participate in all of the activities on this trip, you possibly could. The tour operator will however ask for a doctor´s permission note.
- September 1, 2016
Are transfers available on this trip?
Transfers are not available for this particular trip - but G Adventures will provide joining point details for you once you have booked.
- September 1, 2016
What is the single supplement?
Unfortunately G Adventures does not offer a single supplement on their Japan tours, due to the accommodation that they use, they are unabale to accommodate the extra rooms. For this tour you will be paired off with a nother passenger of the same gender.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Osaka13 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$1,100$4,999-20%USD $3,999
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Osaka13 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$856$4,999-15%USD $4,249
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Osaka13 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Osaka13 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Osaka13 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Osaka13 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Osaka13 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Osaka13 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Osaka13 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Osaka13 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$130USD $5,199
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Osaka is the starting point and Tokyo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $3,999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3999 for Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Osaka (Japan)
- 60 km
- Wakayama (Japan)
- 103 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 679 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,567 tours in Asia
- covered by 193 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak