Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak
- Our saving
- US $ 4,164
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Osaka
- Day 2: Osaka/Chikatsuyu (1D)
- Day 3: Chikatsuyu/Katsuura (1B, 1D)
- Day 4: Katsuura/Wakayama
- Day 5: Wakayama/Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto
- Day 7: Kyoto/Onomichi
- Day 8: Onomichi/Ikuchi Jima (1D)
- Day 9: Ikuchi Jima/Matsuyama (1B)
- Day 10: Matsuyama/Hiroshima (1B)
- Day 11: Hiroshima
- Day 12: Hiroshima/Tokyo
- Day 13: Tokyo
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CCasey KWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was our third with G Adventures -- we feel we can trust that the tour will be well planned and the activities and accommodations selected will primarily be things we would do if we were to go on our ownReview collected by G Adventures
- JJocelyne LWritten on October 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Many trips, many dates of guaranteed departures and solo same priceReview collected by G Adventures
- AAstrid SWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Highly professional, 100% reliable, no mass tourismReview collected by G Adventures
- DDerek SWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
2 trips so far and both were goodReview collected by G Adventures
- SSusan MWritten on October 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm happy for the organization of the transportation extra medication and activities including mail locations!Review collected by G Adventures
- RRoberta SWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoy traveling in a group to meet people and have someone else do the transportation arrangement arrangementsReview collected by G Adventures
- AAvrum MWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Adventure at a reasonable price. CEOs are informative and helpful. Like the concept of planet Terra and actively support it. This is our 10th trip with G adventures and I guess you could say we are ravers a la LooptailsReview collected by G Adventures
- PPeter HWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organized: the selected activities, places to stay and knowledgeable guides.Review collected by G Adventures
- AAndreas KWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Perfect organized very polite CEOReview collected by G Adventures
- EEdward CWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great time. My guide was very helpful and knowledgeable.Review collected by G Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the age guide prescriptive?
The age range for this tour is 18 to 70 year olds but if you are active and able to participate in all of the activities on this trip, you possibly could. The tour operator will however ask for a doctor´s permission note.
Are transfers available on this trip?
Transfers are not available for this particular trip - but G Adventures will provide joining point details for you once you have booked.
What is the single supplement?
Unfortunately G Adventures does not offer a single supplement on their Japan tours, due to the accommodation that they use, they are unabale to accommodate the extra rooms. For this tour you will be paired off with a nother passenger of the same gender.
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- WednesdayOct 16, 2019from Osaka13 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Tokyo7 seats left$122USD $4,899
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Osaka13 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$839$4,899-15%USD $4,164
- WednesdayMar 25, 2020from Osaka13 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Tokyo10+ seats left$125USD $4,999
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Osaka13 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Tokyo10+ seats left$125USD $4,999
- WednesdayApr 8, 2020from Osaka13 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to Tokyo10+ seats left$125USD $4,999
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from Osaka13 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Tokyo10+ seats left$125USD $4,999
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Osaka13 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Tokyo10+ seats left$125USD $4,999
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from Osaka13 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Tokyo10+ seats left$117USD $4,699
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Osaka13 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Tokyo10+ seats left$117USD $4,699
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from Osaka13 DaysMondayJul 6, 2020to Tokyo10+ seats left$117USD $4,699
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Osaka is the starting point and Tokyo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Osaka (Japan)
- 60 km
- Wakayama (Japan)
- 103 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 679 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,164 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,598 tours in Asia
- covered by 882 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak