10 Day Surf Adventure - The Ultimate Search
- Age range
- 18 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the inclusions?
The 10 day surf course includes 5 days/4 nights down at our surf camp at seven mile beach, here we will teach all the basics you need to know to be able to surf by yourself confidently. After the 5 day course we book your accommodation and transport up the coast via Yamba. The reason it's 8 nights is because on the Friday night after the 5 day course you will be taking an overnight bus to Yamba (11 hours, Australia is a big country!).
The 10 days is the best way to kick start your surfing adventure: 5 days of progressive lessons then a trip up the coast to some of Australia's most iconic surf locations, to practice what you learnt at camp.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Byron Bay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 100% to confirm this Surf Camp Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 10 Day Surf Adventure - The Ultimate Search, but the deposit of 100% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Surf Camp Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Surf Camp Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 110 km
- Seven Mile beach (Australia)
- 644 km
- Yamba (Australia)
- 92 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 945 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 10 Day Surf Adventure - The Ultimate Search via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,338 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours