Berlin Wall Trail Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 816
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Cycle the Berlin Wall Trail
- See the famous Brandenburg Gate
- Stop by Checkpoint Charlie
- Ride along the Havel River
- Rather Poor
- DanielWritten on October 4, 20172.5 - Average
I will start with what was good. Our accommodations ranged from adequate to charming. Our luggage was picked up and delivered each day. Our bicycles were serviceable, though heavy as lead, but we may be spoiled by our lightweight road bikes. My bike... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewDear Daniel - Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and are sorry you felt it was difficult to talk with us. There should always be a local representative to show you the bike and go over the route, so that comment does concern us. We have not had any negative feedback thus far about the route notes. We'll certainly take your comments on board and address them where necessary. If you do wish to discuss any of your concerns in further detail please contact one of our offices. We value as much feedback as possible so we can continue to refine our information.
- BBradWritten on August 28, 20175.0 - Excellent
This was such a great urban adventure and a brilliant way to take in Berlin. I had no idea that the wall was so huge! I rode an e-bike, which made it easy (even though it was mainly flat!) and the directions were great although I did use the GPX files which... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewGlad you had fun - thanks Brad
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Oranienburg, just north of Berlin
- Day 2: Follow cycle route to central Berlin (44km/27mi)
- Day 3: Cycle past the Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie to Teltow (59km/36.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Potsdam, visit Sanssouci palace complex (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through the Spandau Forest to Oranienburg (76km/47mi), trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a group tour?
Please note this is a self guided trip, so there is no group you will join. Instead the trip is arranged for each individual on request. We provide the route notes and maps, and book the accommodation for you. There are usually others doing the trip on the same date, but you should be comfortable cycling solo.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
Berlin Wall Trail Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Berlin5 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to PotsdamOnly 2 seats left$34USD $816Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Potsdam is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $816 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $816 for Berlin Wall Trail Cycle, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 16 km
- Schonefeld (Germany)
- 16 km
- Teltow (Germany)
- 14 km
- Potsdam (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $816 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Berlin Wall Trail Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Berlin Wall Trail Cycle