- US $ 317
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Gemmasherwood's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was an adventure of a lifetime and our Intrepid leader called Anton make sure we had the best experience possible whi... Read more
- JustinMeneguzzi's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentMy girlfriend and I had an awesome time on this tour. The activities were great - motorbike rides through Hue, cooking c... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubai
- Day 2: Dubai
- Day 3: Dubai
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
What can I expect from this trip?
Please note, Intrepid Short Break Adventures are not accompanied by an Intrepid group leader. Local guides may be used on some itineraries. As they are an independent tour, there is a compulsory single supplement for solo travellers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- FridayMar 23, 2018from Dubai3 DaysSundayMar 25, 2018to Dubai0 seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Dubai3 DaysMondayMar 26, 2018to Dubai0 seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
- SundayMar 25, 2018from Dubai3 DaysTuesdayMar 27, 2018to Dubai0 seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
- MondayMar 26, 2018from Dubai3 DaysWednesdayMar 28, 2018to Dubai0 seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from Dubai3 DaysThursdayMar 29, 2018to Dubai0 seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
- WednesdayMar 28, 2018from Dubai3 DaysFridayMar 30, 2018to Dubai10+ seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
- ThursdayMar 29, 2018from Dubai3 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to Dubai10+ seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
- FridayMar 30, 2018from Dubai3 DaysSundayApr 1, 2018to Dubai10+ seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Dubai3 DaysMondayApr 2, 2018to Dubai10+ seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
- SundayApr 1, 2018from Dubai3 DaysTuesdayApr 3, 2018to Dubai10+ seats leftUSD $412Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DirhamUnited Arab Emirates
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for United Arab Emirates. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for United Arab Emirates. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for United Arab Emirates. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Dubai.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2018 the full payment of $317 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $317 for Dubai Discovery, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $317 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,345 tours in Asia
- covered by 164 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 25,034 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules