- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- simon munt's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentTrying was so funny and informative, he made us feel welcome in his country and his love of everthing
- kristel bruninx's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellentgreat trip, a lot of variation in this very compact overview of China. I will go back
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubai
- Day 2: Dubai
- Day 3: Dubai
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What can I expect from this trip?
Please note, Intrepid Short Break Adventures are not accompanied by an Intrepid group leader. Local guides may be used on some itineraries. As they are an independent tour, there is a compulsory single supplement for solo travellers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dubai3 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Dubai0 seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Dubai3 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Dubai0 seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Dubai3 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Dubai0 seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Dubai3 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Dubai10+ seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Dubai3 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Dubai10+ seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Dubai3 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Dubai10+ seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Dubai3 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Dubai10+ seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Dubai3 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Dubai10+ seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubai3 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Dubai10+ seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Dubai3 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Dubai10+ seats left$8USD $309Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DirhamUnited Arab Emirates
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for United Arab Emirates. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for United Arab Emirates. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for United Arab Emirates. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Dubai.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2018 the full payment of $197 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $197 for Dubai Discovery, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $197 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,352 tours in Asia
- covered by 252 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 31,624 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules