1 Month Surf Development Course
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Improve your fitness
- live the life of a true Aussie surfer
- Master your technical surfing ability
- Surf's up at the best Aussie surfing spots
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start in Sydney and end in Byron Bay! With the surfing tour 1 Month Surf Development Course, you have a 31 day tour package taking you from Sydney to Byron Bay and through Sydney, Australia and 2 other destinations in Australia. 1 Month Surf Development Course includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- ALAnnaWritten on April 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentAwesome! The best thing I've done in my life. The instructors are so good, explaining and make you feel secure in the water! Oh and I slept in a hippie bus, how cool is that? Shout out to the staff as well, always made me feel welcome. And i just love the general surf relaxed atmosphere at Spot X! YewwShow detailed ratings
- LLouiseWritten on April 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did the Academy program for 1 month and it was a great experience. My instructor Linno was dedicated in ensuring that the group was fully knowledgeable on ocean safety and teaching us to surf in all conditions. It was without a doubt the highlight of my east coast trip and I left the camp a competent and enthused surfer, having since traveled around the world surfing. If there weren't suitable waves at the camp we would travel around the local area, never failing to get in a surf. The theory and video lessons were also a great help being able to get expert advice. It was definitely great value for money with accommodation and all food included, and the overall vibe of the surf camp was priceless; I made friends for life. To top it off there were multiple times we were surfing with dolphins, whales and sea turtles!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-5:
- Day 6-31:
- Target outcomes:
- Please advise departure location at time of booking:
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Byron Bay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Mojosurf Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 1 Month Surf Development Course, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 626 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 464 km
- Arrawarra (Australia)
- 163 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 1 Month Surf Development Course via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 1 Month Surf Development Course