5 Day Great Aussie Surf Adventure (from Sydney to Brisbane)
- Our saving
- US $ 507
- +2 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Rather Poor
- VSVanessaWritten on January 27, 20182.0 - Rather poorFirst, I'll start with the negatives. I did the 5 day surf experience. Day one consists of a 10 hour train ride. The fact this was not included in the itinerary and counts as one of your 5 day surf experience is completely out of order. In fact there are many things that are not mentioned when you book which you should be aware of. Activities cost and you are pushed into purchasing this extra package which costs $99. Yes, a tshirt/jumper is included but this should have been detailed on the website. Accommodation was far from what I expected. I knew it was a camp but I did not expect to share a gutted out caravan with 11 other people and with no aircon. This should have been detailed on the website when I booked. The fact that everyone wants to drink and stay up all night, makes it impossible to sleep, especially if you are a light sleeper like me. Theres no rules that are enforced and this is unacceptable in my eyes. I went there to learn to surf, not to be kept up all night, feeling like shit by inconsiderate people. If I had been aware of the extremely long train journey and cramped, hot accommodation I would not have booked the tour. I enjoyed learning to surf. It was a good experience but most of the lessons are just free practice so I'd recommend getting a couple lessons than just practising on your own. There are so many in one lesson that you rarely get one on one time with an instructor. Overall, I wouldn't say it was good value.Show detailed ratings
- JAJoyWritten on August 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis is the best experience I've had, and I've traveled the whole world. Our guide was V, and she made sure everyone was having a great time. The rest of the staff was welcoming and incredibly nice, as well as running the place efficiently. There is always a fun activity planned, but you if you don't feel like it, then just relax on the beautiful sandy beaches or sit in the hammocks set up all around the camp. The food was delish and always ready on time. This is an experience that will be hard to beat.Show detailed ratings
- EvieWritten on August 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad an incredible 6 days at spot x! Our guide V was so welcoming from the start and made the trip so much fun. All staff are super helpful and relaxed, they always check to make sure you're having the best time. Would have stayed longer if I could! The best place to go if you want the full surf experience :DShow detailed ratings
- LLivWritten on July 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe stayed at spot-x for 5 days!! We had the best time!! Jim our guide was amazing, he was so welcoming and was always there to keep us entertained!! If we ever needed any information- Jim could give it to us!! KJ in the travel shack was super helpful- she sorted out my mojo Bali trip and helped us with our millaa falls tour!! Jimmy our surf instructor was great! He was so helpful and the reason we actually managed to stand up on the board!! The camp was awesome!! All the staff were so friendly!! Best tour of Australia so far! Cannot recommend enough!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- What happens:
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Brisbane is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Mojosurf Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $507 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $507 for 5 Day Great Aussie Surf Adventure (from Sydney to Brisbane), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 437 km
- Coffs Harbour (Australia)
- 190 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 143 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $507 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 972 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Great Aussie Surf Adventure (from Sydney to Brisbane) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5 Day Great Aussie Surf Adventure (from Sydney to Brisbane)