Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities Summer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 3,173
- City tour in Edinburgh
- Visit Edinburgh Castle
- See Loch Ness
- View Jedburgh Abbey
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TDTracyWritten on August 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing amazing. I was on it with my 17 year old daughter. We saw more than we could have hoped for. The hotels, I said were excellent but I mean it in the sense that they were unique. Small yes, but they were clean and that was all we... Read more
- ISIanWritten on July 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall trip was excellent. Weather also excellent. Perhaps a few too many abbeys, and some of the hotels were rather rustic. The two sheep farms, which had very different programmes, were first class. We did not expect to pay for some of the events... Read more
- JEJuneWritten on December 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been on several Trafalgar tours, and I have never been disappointed.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Excursion to The Borders
- Day 4: Edinburgh – St. Andrews – Glamis Castle – Dundee
- Day 5: Dundee – Pitlochry – Culloden – Scottish Highlands
- Day 6: Scottish Highlands – Loch Ness – Inverness – Thurso (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Orkney Islands Excursion
- Day 8: Thurso – Ullapool – Isle of Skye
- Day 9: Isle of Skye – Ballachulish (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Mull and Iona Excursion
- Day 11: Ballachulish – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Stirling Castle and Bannockburn Excursion
- Day 13: Depart Glasgow
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
Where and when does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Edinburgh at any time. A welcome reception will be held in the evening, where you can get to know your tour guide and fellow travellers. Trafalgar often uses the Novotel Centre hotel as their first accommodation choice, however, please note that the meeting place for the tour group will be confirmed closer to the time of the trip.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
All Trafalgar guests travelling on a European Tour receive complimentary arrival and departure transfers by shuttle bus on the arrival and departure day of their guided holiday. Any guests whose flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfer timings may choose to book and purchase a transfer. Additionally, guests arriving before or leaving after the scheduled holiday may also book and buy a transfer through Trafalgar providing that they also purchase the additional pre and post-holiday hotel night(s) from Trafalgar.
Arrival transfers from Edinburgh airport depart at 09.00, 11.30 & 14.00. Departure transfers to Glasgow airport are scheduled to arrive at 07.00 & 09.00
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,550Book Now Hold my
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,550
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Glasgow8 seats left$355$3,550-10%USD $3,195
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,550
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Glasgow10+ seats leftUSD $3,575
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to GlasgowOnly 1 seat left$358$3,575-10%USD $3,218Book Now Hold my
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Glasgow0 seats leftUSD $3,625
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Glasgow7 seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Glasgow9 seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Edinburgh13 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Glasgow9 seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 February 2019 the full payment of $3,173 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3173 for Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities Summer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 33 km
- Glamis (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Dundee (Scotland)
- 54 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 157 km
- Thurso (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Orkney Islands (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,173 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities Summer 2019