European Whirl End London Winter 2016/2017
- Our saving
- US $ 3,428
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Wendy "We did this tour in June last year and we loved it, it is very full on, but someone like us who has not been to Europe before it gave us a wonderful overview of so many countries, we will defiantly go back and do some countries in more detail, our tour director Brent was so knowledgable and it is all very organised. The advantage of being in a tour group and thus getting the red carpet entry is br..."
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica in Rome
- City tour in London, Rome, Florence and Paris
- See the Lorelei Rock and the Vineyards of Burgundy
- Cruise along the canals of Amsterdam
- Experience spectacular Alpine scenery
- Travel up the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ferry
Start and end in London! With the discovery tour European Whirl End London Winter 2016/2017, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through London, England and 12 other destinations in Europe. European Whirl End London Winter 2016/2017 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JBJOSEWritten on March 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentFue un viaje muy completo para el tiempo que duraba el viaje , es una muy buena forma de conocer lo mejor de Europa , el Guia muy atento y preparado, excelente organización.Show detailed ratings
- DSDuaneWritten on March 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was an informative tour thanks to Kevin Marshall our tour director. He was the best person we could have had on this experience. He worked hard to make everything run smoothly. A happy experience by all.Show detailed ratings
- GAGarryWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur Tour Director, Kevin Marshal was excellent. He was super organized...all things that were needed along the tour were in place and cared for ahead of time. He spoke of the different areas we visited ahead of time with history, famous people (sports, historically, music and the arts) he was very prepared and had alot of knowledge to share. All our entrance fees for extra venues were reserved and our trip went seamlessly. He was better than most of the "local tour guides" that were required in most cities. We truly enjoyed our Europe experience. We have on issue with Tour Radar. Most of the people from North America on our tour, flew home from Paris but we were never made aware of that option. This ended up costing us an additional hotel night which ended up being double the amount quoted on line. We would have much preferred knowing that a flight out of Paris was possible instead of crossing the channel on a ferry and flying out of Gatwick again..Show detailed ratings
- RWRichardWritten on June 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur first tour ever & it totally took the work out of getting the trip itinerary, accommodations, transportation, many meals & fabulous guide, all of which were excellent. Our ONLY problem was that Tourradar kept losing the data I put in online for each of us who were travelling.Show detailed ratings
- MLMargaritaWritten on April 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe European Whirl was awesome experience quick but so worth it!!!! The tour director JON O' REILLY was the best simple marvellous so organised, funny, take care all of us, and with so much knowledge.Rudy the coach driver always there very nice and helpful ...I have a greatest time and met some amazing group of people . ..The hotels were nice and clean except Barcello in Rome ( too hot, flies in the room, and the front desk clerk in the hotel they didn't care) and Mediterraneo in Florence (nothing work the drain in the tub was clogged, the shower key fell over my feet, water come out under the shower door flooding the floor reported and they didn't do nothing) beside that 2 hotels the rest they offer excellent service they were kind away from the shopping area or downtown but its okay... the only real bad part was when it ended!!!!! I miss you all!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- FBFionaWritten on April 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip, quick but so worth it. Tour coordinator was really well organised and got us into places early so we weren't waiting in lines. He was also incredibly knowledgeable. Accommodation was great, always clean and well located.Show detailed ratings
- GHGlendaWritten on April 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was great would have loved a few extra days but that tour was cancelled. Hit all the spots we wanted yo see our Tour Director Peter Ansell was simply marvellous so well organised & so much knowledge. The hotels were great, the coach could have had a bit more leg room for those of us that are tall, the driver Phillipe was fabulous. Highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- DGDavidWritten on January 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentA wonderful experience. A great group of people (even though most were Australians☺) and an excellent itinerary. If you can handle the pace, do it!Show detailed ratings
- DSDeniWritten on May 2, 20164.5 - ExcellentI never dreamed I would see so much! EVERYTHING was taken care of for us. The motels were wonderful, the coach was comfortable. The only real bad part was when it ended! Four months later, I still miss it all. :(Show detailed ratings
- WDWendyWritten on April 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentWe did this tour in June last year and we loved it, it is very full on, but someone like us who has not been to Europe before it gave us a wonderful overview of so many countries, we will defiantly go back and do some countries in more detail, our tour director Brent was so knowledgable and it is all very organised. The advantage of being in a tour group and thus getting the red carpet entry is brilliant, no waiting in lines. If you have never been before, give it a go you won't regret it!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 7: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 9: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 10: Florence – Gotthard Drive ��� Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 12: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 14: Paris – London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Where does this tour start?
This tour starts and ends in London.
- May 1, 2017
Do you assist in booking pre/post accommodation?
Once you have made a booking we are then able to look into booking pre and post accommodation for you.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Whirl End London Winter 2016/2017
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 1, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,150
- FridayApr 6, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayApr 19, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,695
- SundayApr 8, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to London8 seats leftUSD $3,695
- FridayApr 13, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayApr 26, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,695
- SundayApr 15, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,695
- FridayApr 20, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,775Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayApr 27, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to London9 seats left$195$3,895-5%USD $3,700
- FridayMay 4, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to London7 seats leftUSD $3,895
- FridayMay 11, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,895Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 13, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to London7 seats left$467$3,895-12%USD $3,428Instant BookHold my
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 May 2018 the full payment of $3,428 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3428 for European Whirl End London Winter 2016/2017, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,416 km.
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 431 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,428 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Whirl End London Winter 2016/2017