European Whirl End London Summer 2018
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
European Whirl End London Summer 2018
14 days / $278 per day
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Margarita "The European Whirl was awesome experience quick but so worth it!!!! The tour director JON O' REILLY was the best simple marvellous so organised, funny, take care all of us, and with so much knowledge.Rudy the coach driver always there very nice and helpful ...I have a greatest time and met some amazing group of people . ..The hotels were nice and clean except Barcello in Rome ( too hot, flies in t..."
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica in Rome
- City tour in London, Rome, Florence and Paris
- See the Lorelei Rock and the Vineyards of Burgundy
- Cruise along the canals of Amsterdam
- Experience spectacular Alpine scenery
- Travel up the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start and end in London! With the discovery tour European Whirl End London Summer 2018, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through London, England and 12 other destinations in Europe. European Whirl End London Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- RMRoseWritten on August 19, 20184.0 - GoodOne issu the drop off yesterday we were so disappointed. Need improvement.Show detailed ratings
- BCBradleyWritten on June 10, 20184.0 - GoodGreat tour to get an idea of the major sights of Europe. Don't expect in depth tours or too much time to explore any of the destinations. One downside is that most of the accommodation is not near the centre of the tow/city so makes it hard to do things outside of organised ones.Show detailed ratings
- LHLarryWritten on June 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe places we saw and the history we were given by Amanda.Show detailed ratings
- MHMichaelWritten on March 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip exceeded our expectation.Show detailed ratings
- JBJOSEWritten on March 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentFue un viaje muy completo para el tiempo que duraba el viaje , es una muy buena forma de conocer lo mejor de Europa , el Guia muy atento y preparado, excelente organización.Show detailed ratings
- DSDuaneWritten on March 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was an informative tour thanks to Kevin Marshall our tour director. He was the best person we could have had on this experience. He worked hard to make everything run smoothly. A happy experience by all.Show detailed ratings
- GAGarryWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur Tour Director, Kevin Marshal was excellent. He was super organized...all things that were needed along the tour were in place and cared for ahead of time. He spoke of the different areas we visited ahead of time with history, famous people (sports, historically, music and the arts) he was very prepared and had alot of knowledge to share. All our entrance fees for extra venues were reserved and our trip went seamlessly. He was better than most of the "local tour guides" that were required in most cities. We truly enjoyed our Europe experience. We have on issue with Tour Radar. Most of the people from North America on our tour, flew home from Paris but we were never made aware of that option. This ended up costing us an additional hotel night which ended up being double the amount quoted on line. We would have much preferred knowing that a flight out of Paris was possible instead of crossing the channel on a ferry and flying out of Gatwick again..Show detailed ratings
- RWRichardWritten on June 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur first tour ever & it totally took the work out of getting the trip itinerary, accommodations, transportation, many meals & fabulous guide, all of which were excellent. Our ONLY problem was that Tourradar kept losing the data I put in online for each of us who were travelling.Show detailed ratings
- MLMargaritaWritten on April 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe European Whirl was awesome experience quick but so worth it!!!! The tour director JON O' REILLY was the best simple marvellous so organised, funny, take care all of us, and with so much knowledge.Rudy the coach driver always there very nice and helpful ...I have a greatest time and met some amazing group of people . ..The hotels were nice and clean except Barcello in Rome ( too hot, flies in the room, and the front desk clerk in the hotel they didn't care) and Mediterraneo in Florence (nothing work the drain in the tub was clogged, the shower key fell over my feet, water come out under the shower door flooding the floor reported and they didn't do nothing) beside that 2 hotels the rest they offer excellent service they were kind away from the shopping area or downtown but its okay... the only real bad part was when it ended!!!!! I miss you all!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- FBFionaWritten on April 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip, quick but so worth it. Tour coordinator was really well organised and got us into places early so we weren't waiting in lines. He was also incredibly knowledgeable. Accommodation was great, always clean and well located.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing
- Day 3: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 7: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 9: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 10: Florence – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Lucerne Orientation
- Day 12: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Paris Sightseeing
- Day 14: Paris – London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where does this tour start?
This tour starts and ends in London.
Do you assist in booking pre/post accommodation?
Once you have made a booking we are then able to look into booking pre and post accommodation for you.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Whirl End London Summer 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayAug 31, 2018from London14 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,895
- SundaySep 2, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,895
- FridaySep 7, 2018from London14 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,895
- SundaySep 9, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,895
- FridaySep 14, 2018from London14 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,895
- SundaySep 16, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,895
- FridaySep 21, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,895
- SundaySep 23, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,895
- FridaySep 28, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,895
- SundaySep 30, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $3,895
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 October 2018 the full payment of $3,895 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3895 for European Whirl End London Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,416 km.
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 431 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,895 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Whirl End London Summer 2018