European Wonderland (13 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,353
- Visit St Peters Basilica in Rome
- See the Vineyards of Burgundy
- Orientation of Siena, Venice and Lucerne
- View Juliet's Balcony in Verona
- Experience spectacular Alpine scenery
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Family, Food & Culinary, Discovery
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Siena – Florence (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Florence – Bologna – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 7: Venice – Lake Como – Engelberg (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 9: Engelberg – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 11: Paris – London (2 Nights)
- Day 12: London Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 13: Depart London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SSandraTLaskyWritten on August 4, 20195.0 - Excellent
Overall it was a fantastic experience for my 12 year old grandson and I. I had no idea how much walking there would be which was a challenge for me. Our guide John Horvath was amazing. Informative, patient and personable. All right up until we got to London... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review your recent guided holiday with Trafalgar. We are delighted that the expertise of John along with his personable nature helped you and your grandson to have such a wonderful time during the European Wonderland guided holiday. We are very proud of the professionalism and passion of our team, and we are pleased that you enjoyed their services. That said, it saddens us to learn of the impressions left by Local Specialist in London, and how this aspect of the trip did not meet your expectations. As such, we have shared your feedback with our Operations Manager for their review. Nevertheless, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you and your grandson create some unforgettable memories, and we hope that you will join us again to create many more in the future.
- KKKellyWritten on June 19, 20195.0 - Excellent
Overall the tour was great! Saw and experienced many amazing places and things. I was slightly disappointed in the included meals. Though they were good quality and more than enough food, I wish there were more personal choices available. I don’t like... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewHere at Trafalgar, we create our dining experiences to reflect the rich and authentic flavours of each destination. Therefore, it disappoints us to learn that you have not been happy with the selection of meals provided on this occasion. As such, we have shared your comments with our Product Development Team for their consideration. Nevertheless, it's wonderful to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our carefully curated itinerary, and, moreover, that you were able to see and experience some beautiful destinations. Furthermore, we are pleased to know that you appreciated the service provided by your dedicated Travel Director Bern, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of sharing our passion for travel with you again soon.
- PGpksWritten on August 28, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
not satisfied from this tour ,all the major sites were on optional list. I spent almost 900 euros extra per person on that. please check the details carefully .we see means to see from bus. visit means you are get out of bus and see the spot from inside and... Read more
- BRBernadetteWritten on April 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Outstanding, would do it again
- BRBernadetteWritten on December 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best holiday no fuss lots of laughs, meet the best people ever, still all great friends...just do it, I would do it again.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Crowne Plaza Kings Cross Bloomsbury in London, and it is now time to say a fond farewell to your newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable tour! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Crowne Plaza St. Peter's in Rome anytime during the day. In the evening there will be Kick-Off Party with your travel companions and Travel Director followed by an orientation drive to give you a taste of some of the major sites. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport arrival transfers are included in this tour from Rome Fiumicino at the following designated times; 9.30 am, 12.30 pm and 3.30 pm. Airport departure transfers are available at an additional cost to Heathrow Airport, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. For guests flying out of London’s Gatwick Airport, the tour operator recommends the Gatwick Express.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
European Wonderland (13 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to London10+ seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 4, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to London10+ seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to London10+ seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to London7 seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 25, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to London8 seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJul 2, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJul 14, 2020to London7 seats left$373$3,725-10%USD $3,353Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJul 9, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJul 21, 2020to London8 seats left$373$3,725-10%USD $3,353Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJul 16, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayJul 28, 2020to London8 seats left$373$3,725-10%USD $3,353Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJul 23, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayAug 4, 2020to London10+ seats left$373$3,725-10%USD $3,353Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJul 30, 2020from Rome13 DaysTuesdayAug 11, 2020to London9 seats left$373$3,725-10%USD $3,353Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 184 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 130 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 245 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 113 km
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 506 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,353 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Wonderland (13 Days)