European Experience (14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,064
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- PWPatrickWritten on November 6, 20174.0 - GoodThis is our first time joined the group tour, we had a great time this European experience trip without any wasting our time spend on waiting buses/train if we go by our-self. Our Travel director, Stephen Pearce, he is excellence and knowledgeable guided us for all the attractions and taking care to all us for the whole. trip.Show detailed ratings
- ENEricWritten on July 10, 20174.0 - GoodOur tour Guide MJ was the best - we would choose any itinerary in the future just to have her again!Show detailed ratings
- DVDaphneWritten on April 21, 20161.5 - Rather poorToo long on the bus , auto barn stops never ending , BB's were few. No major activities planned for Christmas & New Year . TD brought his girlfriend along on for half the half trip . Distraction , big time . Never ever do a Cost Saver . Ever.Show detailed ratings
- CSColinWritten on April 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe tour was more than we expected, visiting places we only ever dreamed of, with John our great & informative guideShow detailed ratings
- CarolWritten on October 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe just did the land tour with trafalgar for our Alaska holiday in 2012. The tour guide as amazing and informative and the itineary that he organised was brilliant. In 2008 we did our first trafalgar holiday through Europe, once again the tour guide Mike was full of knowledge and extra information and the itineary was well planned. I think trafalgar is an excellent tour company and will not hesitate to do another tour with them.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 7: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 9: Rome – Florence
- Day 10: Florence – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 12: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 14: Paris – London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 21, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour has two ending options! You can choose to finish the tour after breakfast at Mercure Ivry Quai De Seine in Paris, where an included departure transfer will take you to Paris Charles de Gaulle - your flights must depart Paris after 11 am! You can also choose to take a complimentary return to London from Paris, however, if you prefer this option the tour operator recommends booking a post accommodation in London as the arrival will be later in the evening. Please be aware the hotel in Paris is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 8, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Hilton Olympia in London and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. After check-in, you can relax and unwind, as the rest of your day is free to explore this magical city. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 8, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available at an additional cost from and to Heathrow Airport, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. For guests flying into London’s Gatwick Airport, the tour operator recommends the Gatwick Express as transportation to and from the hotel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
European Experience (14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$107USD $2,563
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to London9 seats left$95USD $2,280
- FridayJun 8, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$106USD $2,534
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to London7 seats left$94USD $2,256
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to London0 seats left$94USD $2,256
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London0 seats left$106USD $2,534
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$106USD $2,534
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London0 seats left$106USD $2,534
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London14 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to London0 seats left$106USD $2,534
- SundayJul 1, 2018from London14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London0 seats left$107USD $2,563
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $2,064 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2064 for European Experience (14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 456 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,064 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Experience (14 Days)