Traditional Europe 2019 (End Paris, 20 Days)
- US $ 5,675
- See the sights of Paris, Rome, Nice, and Amsterdam
- Wake up to mountain views in postcard-worthy Engelberg
- Watch the delights of the Rhine riverbank float by
- Witness the sunset over the canals of romantic Venice
- Visit historic Pompeii, the ghostly town frozen in time.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LSLoisWritten on June 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Exceptional in every possible way! From the perfect tour director to a very skilled bus driver, awesome food, hotels and great travel mates!
- DDebbieWritten on December 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
They took us to the best places to see, stayed in the best hotels and we had a fantastic group of people on our tour.We could not have organised all of sightseeing ourselves. Great value for money!
- IBIanWritten on December 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the most amazing experience. I travelled on my own, but soon made 43 new friends on the tour. The pace of the trip was great, and our tour director Lynda was amazing. Nothing was ever too much trouble for her. Hotels were all fantastic.
- JHJimWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour, great hotels at every stopover, tour was not too busy, there was plenty to see and do, most important, the tour guide, Martin did a fantastic job,his knowledge was truly amazing, nothing was too much trouble for Martin. The tour bus was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhine Cruise – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Heidelberg – Colmar – Engelberg (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Lucerne Excursion
- Day 7: Engelberg – Liechtenstein – Innsbruck
- Day 8: Innsbruck – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 10: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Rome – Pompeii – Sorrento
- Day 13: Sorrento – Capri – Assisi
- Day 14: Assisi – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 15: Florence – Pisa – Monaco – French Riviera (2 Nights)
- Day 16: French Riviera – Saint-Paul de Vence Excursion
- Day 17: French Riviera – Avignon – Lyon
- Day 18: Lyon – Beaune – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 19: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 20: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to have a travel insurance for this tour?
We highly recommend obtaining comprehensive travel insurance. By having a comprehensive coverage you do not need to worry about emergencies that can happen any time, any where, before or during your travels. Including the cost of your airfare, as well as your tour, ensures that you do not have to worry about any unforeseen situations such as having to rush home to a family member or having a tour changed or cancelled because of a natural disaster.
What luggage can I bring?
You can bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30” x 18” x 10”) and weight not exceeding 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescopic handles.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
Traditional Europe 2019 (End Paris, 20 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- December 2019
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London20 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $5,675
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London20 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $5,725
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London20 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $5,725Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London20 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,725
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London20 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $5,725
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London20 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $5,725
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London20 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $5,725
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London20 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $5,725
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London20 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $5,775
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London20 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $5,775
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , France , Austria , Italy and Monaco
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2019 the full payment of $5,675 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5675 for Traditional Europe 2019 (End Paris, 20 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 90 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 176 km
- Colmar (France)
- 161 km
- Engelberg (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,675 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Traditional Europe 2019 (End Paris, 20 Days)