Ultimate Iceland Summer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 5,445
- +14 Destinations
- The Ring Road
- Discover Reykjavik - the capital of the land of fire and ice
- Enjoy the scenery as you explore Iceland's Golden Circle
- See Dettifoss, Vatnajokull and the beautiful Lake Myvatn
- Learn about an unique horse breed and lunch with locals
- Dive into the turquoise waters of the famous Blue Lagoon
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- WWWILLIAMWritten on July 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt would have been nice if the bus and tour company could have supplied water bottles to have to drink in the bus. It was nice to have a bus driver who knew a few extra side trips that we could see and to talk to our director who then passed info to us. Beautiful interesting country, and a great tour.Show detailed ratings
- HTHeatherWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on Trafalgar's Ultimate Iceland trip. It was amazingly great and what made it so wonderful with that extra special touch was our tour guide, Helga, and our driver, Steinar. Helga's voice in itself was very pleasant to listen to, she had a wonderful personality and displayed such grace and love for her country, shared wonderful folklore stories along the route and was just simply a very pleasant person to be around! And Steinar had similar characteristics with a wonderful personality and it was evident he always went the extra mile to make sure everyone was always comfortable, happy and kept the bus pristine at all times. I witnessed him after hours cleaning up the bus and taking care of luggage, loading and unloading and had a nice smile always! Helga and Steinar are genuine folks and made our trip extra special!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik – Thingvellir – Gullfoss – Geyser area – Vík area
- Day 3: Vík area – Skaftafell – Jökulsárlón – Höfn
- Day 4: Höfn – Eastern fjords – Lake Lagarfljot
- Day 5: Lake Lagarfljot – Dettifoss – Lake Myvatn – Akureyri (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Akureyri – Siglufjördur Excursion
- Day 7: Akureyri – Borgarnes
- Day 8: Borgarnes – Snæfellsnes Peninsula – Reykjavik (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Reykjavik Sightseeing and Blue Lagoon Visit and Bathe
- Day 10: Depart Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Scandinavia
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there private en suite bathroom facilities in all hotels where the tour stops?
Accommodation provided by Trafalgar is usually in hotels with ensuite bathrooms. Please note, prices are per person and based on two persons sharing a two- bedded room with private bath and/or shower.
Can I use the airport transfer a day earlier than scheduled?
Unfortunately, should you arrive a day earlier, the included transfer would not be available. However should you book a night of pre tour accommodation through the tour operator you can purchase a transfer for an additional cost per person. Please contact us to arrange this.
What is the hotel used in Reykjavik?
The hotel they use in Reykjavik is the, Grand Hótel Reykjavík.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Ultimate Iceland Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$605$6,050-10%USD $5,445
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$605$6,050-10%USD $5,445
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$605$6,050-10%USD $5,445
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$605$6,050-10%USD $5,445
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$680$6,795-10%USD $6,116
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$680$6,795-10%USD $6,116
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$680$6,795-10%USD $6,116
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$680$6,795-10%USD $6,116
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$680$6,795-10%USD $6,116
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$680$6,795-10%USD $6,116
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $5,445 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5445 for Ultimate Iceland Summer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,445 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Iceland Summer 2019