- Our saving
- US $ 6,108
- Visit the Hallgrímskirkja church in Reykjavik
- View the Gullfoss, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Explore lava formations at Dimmuborgir
- See the Vatnajökull glacier
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- HTHeatherWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on Trafalgar's Ultimate Iceland trip. It was amazingly great and what made it so wonderful with that extra special touch was our tour guide, Helga, and our driver, Steinar. Helga's voice in itself was very pleasant to listen to, she had a wonderful personality and displayed such grace and love for her country, shared wonderful folklore stories along the route and was just simply a very pleasant person to be around! And Steinar had similar characteristics with a wonderful personality and it was evident he always went the extra mile to make sure everyone was always comfortable, happy and kept the bus pristine at all times. I witnessed him after hours cleaning up the bus and taking care of luggage, loading and unloading and had a nice smile always! Helga and Steinar are genuine folks and made our trip extra special!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik – Thingvellir – Gullfoss – Geyser area – Vík area
- Day 3: Vík area – Skaftafell – Jökulsárlón – Höfn
- Day 4: Höfn – Eastern fjords – Lake Lagarfljot
- Day 5: Lake Lagarfljot – Dettifoss – Lake Myvatn – Akureyri (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Akureyri – Siglufjördur Excursion
- Day 7: Akureyri – Stykkishólmur
- Day 8: Stykkishólmur – Snæfellsnes Peninsula – Reykjavik (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Reykjavik Sightseeing and Blue Lagoon Visit and Bathe
- Day 10: Depart Reykjavik
- Dining Highlights
- First class travel Highlights
- Sightseeing Highlights
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Are there private en suite bathroom facilities in all hotels where the tour stops?
Accommodation provided by Trafalgar is usually in hotels with ensuite bathrooms. Please note, prices are per person and based on two persons sharing a two- bedded room with private bath and/or shower.
- February 1, 2017
Can I use the airport transfer a day earlier than scheduled?
Unfortunately, should you arrive a day earlier, the included transfer would not be available. However should you book a night of pre tour accommodation through the tour operator you can purchase a transfer for an additional cost per person. Please contact us to arrange this.
- February 1, 2017
What is the hotel used in Reykjavik?
The hotel they use in Reykjavik is the, Grand Hótel Reykjavík.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayMay 6, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayMay 15, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$817Price$6,925-12%USD $6,108Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 13, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayMay 22, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$817Price$6,925-12%USD $6,108Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 20, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayMay 29, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$817Price$6,925-12%USD $6,108Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 27, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayJun 5, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$817Price$6,925-12%USD $6,108Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJun 3, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayJun 12, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$900Price$7,625-12%USD $6,726Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayJun 19, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$900Price$7,625-12%USD $6,726Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayJun 26, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$900Price$7,625-12%USD $6,726Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJun 24, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayJul 3, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$900Price$7,625-12%USD $6,726Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJul 1, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayJul 10, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$900Price$7,625-12%USD $6,726Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJul 8, 2018from ReykjavikTuesdayJul 17, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$900Price$7,625-12%USD $6,726Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2017 the full payment of $6,108 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6108 for Ultimate Iceland, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,108 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Iceland