Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,506
- City tours in Vienna, Ljubljana, Split, Hvar Island
- See the Hofburg Palace and Imperial Boulevards of Vienna
- Visit Graz, Plitvice National Park
- See the Archbishops Palace of Zagreb
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- PRPatriciaWritten on May 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentLake Bled & day trip to Kotor in Montenegro. The friendliness & thoughtfulness of the Guide & Driver & fellow passengers.Show detailed ratings
- JAJoyWritten on October 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentSeptember 2017 - 14 Day Tour of Austria, Slovenia and Croatia. Our touring party comprised 47 people from USA, Canada, Singapore, South Africa , New Zealand and Australia. Our tour director was a Slovenian with an excellent local knowledge and strong organising skills, particularly when crossing borders. He was supported by a young excellent driver and the coach itself was quite comfortable. The choice of hotels was very good and in some instances the actual rooms provided outstanding views. We chose this tour because it included time at Lake Bled and Plitvice Lakes. Sadly the time at the Lakes was all too brief and was one of the few negatives for us. On the drive into the Lakes we passed close by a very interesting villages built between/on/around fast flowing waters - intriguing and unique. The tour director informed us that we wouldn't stop but that it was part of a different Trafalgar Tour. A most unhelpful comment and again one of the few negatives!! The various expert guides were generally all of a high standard and the tour director operates a strong network in this regard. The pace of the tour met our expectations and no doubt luck does play a part - as an example our tour of Dubrovnik and the evening dinner in the old town went very well. Luckily our itinerary had not scheduled it for the next day because Dubrovnik experienced a weather event that flooded the whole town and prevented any tourist activities - catastrophic for the locals. It featured on the local TV news with half a metre of water in the old town square. So luck does play a part. We have toured Europe with other operators and feel that we can compare Trafalgar objectively with them. As a value for money proposition Trafalgar is streets ahead, even against premium competitors, and the choice of hotels is superior. Our tour director was very thorough, paid attention to detail and has mastered the art of under-promising and over-delivering - he takes his job very seriously perhaps slightly to his detriment. But better that than some cowboy leaving loose ends to be sorted out by the group. Our group photo was outstanding and the Trafalgar prints made for excellent souvenirs. Our final grumble is not with Trafalgar but with Etihad who provided our air travel to and from Vienna. Flight schedules were changed by Etihad and we were unable to change airlines and had to accept what Etihad offered. Never again - we will unbundle the flight arrangements from the tour package itself. BUT - would we travel with Trafalgar again. DEFINITELY. Well done Gasper!!! Joy and Geoff Anderson AustraliaShow detailed ratings
- CchloeWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentKassie was an absolute pleasure! Always a positive attitude and accommodating to all guests! Very organized and punctual! Overall great trip all because of Kassie! She is awesome and very friendly!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Vienna Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 3: Vienna – Graz – Lake Bled (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Lake Bled At Leisure
- Day 5: Lake Bled – Ljubljana – Plitvice Lakes
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes – Split – Hvar Island (3 Nights)
- Day 7: Hvar Sightseeing
- Day 8: Hvar At Leisure
- Day 9: Hvar Island – Dubrovnik (3 Nights)
- Day 10: Dubrovnik Sightseeing
- Day 11: Dubrovnik At Leisure or Montenegro Optional Experience
- Day 12: Dubrovnik – Zagreb (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Zagreb Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 14: Depart Zagreb
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Croatia
- Connect With Locals | Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Connect With Locals | Hvar, Croatia
- Hidden Gems | Havar, Croatia
- Hidden Gems | Dubrovnik, Croatia
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2016
What are the inclusions of the tour price?
The price reflects the inclusions with accommodation and transport and sightseeing activities. Trafalgar do have an excellent reputation as an operator with one of the highest levels of service from the Travel Director and driver.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Vienna14 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Zagreb10+ seats leftUSD $3,925
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Vienna14 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Zagreb8 seats left$619$4,125-15%USD $3,506
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Vienna14 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Zagreb10+ seats leftUSD $4,150
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Vienna14 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to ZagrebOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,150Book Now Hold my
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Vienna14 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Zagreb0 seats leftUSD $3,975Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Vienna14 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Zagreb0 seats leftUSD $3,850Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Zagreb is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 July 2018 the full payment of $3,506 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3506 for Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
- 128 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 390 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,506 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia Summer 2018