WWI and WWII Battlefields Summer 2018
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:55:28
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in London and end in Amsterdam! With the historical tour WWI and WWII Battlefields Summer 2018, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from London to Amsterdam and through London, England and 13 other destinations in Europe. WWI and WWII Battlefields Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Linda Roe's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentBeautiful places and so much history; really covered a lot of ground. Must go back to explore more of France
- agnes nery's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellentbe my guest, cabaret, flamenco, great hotels and places!
- graeme McNicol's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentHad a wonderful time, tour guide was very friendly and informative bus driver was good. Tour was enlightening, accommoda... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London – Sightseeing and included Imperial War Museum Visit
- Day 3: London – Portsmouth Historic Dockyard – Overnight Ferry to Caen
- Day 4: Overnight Ferry – D-Day Normandy Beaches – Bayeux
- Day 5: Bayeux – Visit Memorial de Caen – Amiens
- Day 6: Amiens – Somme Battlefields – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Paris Sightseeing
- Day 8: Paris – Vimy Ridge – Fromelles – Lille (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lille – Excursion to Ypres Battlefields – Passchendaele – Menin Gate
- Day 10: Lille – Dunkirk – Bruges – Amsterdam (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Amsterdam Orientation
- Day 12: Depart Amsterdam
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
WWI and WWII Battlefields Summer 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London12 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $3,144
- SundayJul 15, 2018from London12 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $3,144
- SundayAug 12, 2018from London12 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $3,067
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Belgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- London is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for WWI and WWII Battlefields Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,347 km.
- London (England)
- 102 km
- Portsmouth (England)
- 189 km
- Caen (France)
- 26 km
- Bayeux (France)
- 227 km
- Amiens (France)
- 3 km
- Somme (France)
- 34 km
- Thiepval (France)
- 135 km
- Paris (France)
- 172 km
- Vimy (France)
- 33 km
- Lille (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours