Madrid to Rome Summer 2018
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,848
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- City tour in Madrid, Barcelona
- Orientation of Zaragoza, Avignon
- See the Royal Palace and Cervantes Monument in Madrid
- View the Basilica del Pilar in Zaragoza
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Madrid and end in Rome! With the discovery tour Madrid to Rome Summer 2018, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Madrid to Rome and through Madrid, Spain and 8 other destinations in Europe. Madrid to Rome Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CYCynthiaWritten on April 22, 20163.5 - Goodthis was my second tour with Trafalgar. I was not as happy on this tour. I got tired of the "history lesson" every morning on the coach.Some times the tour director treated us like school children spending a lot of time marking our maps. Some of the hotels were not that good especially in Zaragoda,Spain, and florence,Italy. Unfortunately, we had a lot of rain and I feel that there could have been alternative plans put in place. The diver never talked much and was not that willing to help some of us off the coach!!! Many times we felt the tour director was running a race and also taking us to the large market in Barcelona at 4:30 PM when all residents were crowding the market. It was better when we visited the market in the morning on a previous tour.Show detailed ratings
- JSJulieWritten on December 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had an amazing time. Wasn't expecting to fall in love with Spain, what a beautiful country!. Italy was so special. Rome, the history and meaning, so emotional and overwhelming. It rained in Monaco unfortunately but we'll just have to go back. The rest of the time in France was beautiful. We had a great group, met lifelong friends for sure!. Our TD was different from other TDs i've had, he (Gerry) is from another planet for sure, operates on another level. What an amazing person. I only hope I'm half as good at my job as he is.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Madrid Sightseeing
- Day 3: Madrid – Zaragoza
- Day 4: Zaragoza – Barcelona Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona – Pont du Gard – Avignon
- Day 7: Avignon – Lourmarin Provençal Market – Monaco – French Riviera (2 Nights)
- Day 8: French Riviera
- Day 9: French Riviera – Pisa – Florence (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Florence Sightseeing
- Day 11: Florence – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 13: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
- Connect With Locals | France
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Madrid to Rome Summer 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Madrid13 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $3,350
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Madrid13 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $3,350
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Madrid13 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Rome8 seats leftUSD $3,350
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Madrid13 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Rome7 seats left$503$3,350-15%USD $2,848
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Madrid13 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $3,295
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Madrid13 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $3,350
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Madrid13 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,375Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Madrid13 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Rome8 seats leftUSD $3,375
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Madrid13 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $3,375
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , France , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 July 2018 the full payment of $2,848 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2848 for Madrid to Rome Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,709 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 256 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 357 km
- Avignon (France)
- 211 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 38 km
- Cannes (France)
- 273 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,848 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Madrid to Rome Summer 2018