- Our saving
- US $ 2,858
- Zip up Berlin's TV Tower for 360° city views
- Visit the Auschwitz Memorial Site in Krakow
- Dine with a local family in Hungary
- Explore the 1000-year-old Prague Castle
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Frankfurt
- Day 2: Frankfurt – Leipzig – Berlin (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Berlin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 4: Berlin – Poznań – Warsaw (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Warsaw Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Warsaw – Czestochowa – Auschwitz – Kraków (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Kraków Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Kraków – Slovakia – Budapest (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Budapest Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Budapest – Győr – Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Vienna Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Vienna – Tábor – Prague (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Prague Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 14: Prague �� Frankfurt
- Day 15: Depart Frankfurt
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TammyWritten on June 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Amy was very knowledgeable and friendly. The itinerary was well organized and made the most of our time. Overall excellent experience.Review collected by Trafalgar
- BehnazalWritten on July 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed very much being with this tour and I will recommend to my friends.
- NBNancyWritten on July 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Uli made the trip fantastic!!! You would be lucky to get him as your guide.
- GMGenevieveWritten on May 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Can’t say. Lots of favourite!
- AEAntoniaWritten on April 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent (for some reason I wasn't asked to give an Overall rating so it shows a one-star but this is not correct. Overall I vote five stars. My main reservation is vegetarian meals. An attempt was made, but vegetarians are frequently an... Read more
- KPKelseyWritten on September 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great! Our TD Larae was amazing and we had a great time overall!
- TTrinaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a super time on this tour! I saw everything that I wanted to see and more! The hidden treasures were amazing and our tour director made sure everything ran smoothly! It was an awesome experience. Can't wait to my next tour in March!
- LHLee-AnnWritten on November 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been on two trips with trafalgar now and they have both been great. The tour guides are wounderful and have a great knowledge of the area and very helpful. I highly recommend going on a trafalgar tour it was a great experience.
- JAJeffWritten on November 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The drivers were great, Bill our director was fantastic. Local experts gave their all and the little extras were a welcome treat. This was our first European vacation but not our last. Trafalgar will be our first choice.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do we need a visa if we are Canadians?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats leftUSD $3,695
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats left$548$3,650-15%USD $3,103
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats leftUSD $3,450
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$414$3,450-12%USD $3,036
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats leftUSD $3,775
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $3,375
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$335$3,350-10%USD $3,015
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$335$3,350-10%USD $3,015
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$335$3,350-10%USD $3,015
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$335$3,350-10%USD $3,015
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 294 km
- Leipzig (Germany)
- 149 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 239 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 279 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 205 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 87 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 107 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,858 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bohemian Highlights