Britain and Ireland Explorer Summer 2018 (19 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,395
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- DBDarleneWritten on July 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe LOVED our Costsaver Trafalgar tour of U.K. and Ireland. It was an amazing educational fun vacation. Our tour director was fabulous, he was very knowledgeable and entertaining and ready to help assist us with what ever we needed. Our driver was very personable and we always felt safe and cared for. I really wanted to see Ireland and enjoyed it immensely but was surprised that I loved Scotland even more. The tour opened my eyes to the history and beauty of this country. Our accommodations were great because it was a wide variety of hotels and restaurants. We also took advantage of the extra excursions and visited some special treasures. Many friends warned us not to take a tour to do it on our own but we loved the tour, the bus, the people, the driver and the schedule. I was traveling with my daughter and dear friend and her daughter and mother, we were three generations from age 84 to 20 and the tour pleased all of us! We planning our next Trafalgar trip as soon as possible.Show detailed ratings
- RWRachelWritten on July 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentI expected a budget tour but got much more! The hotels were of a good standard and included modern as well as older style country properties which were more basic but had great character. Hotel locations on this tour are not based in the primary town centre and therefore you must make the most of your free time when you are in town. The coach is very comfortable and it needs to be, you spend quite a bit of time driving. Be prepared for early starts and some long days..... well worth it though! I loved that my luggage was taken care of every day, taken to the bus and dropped off at my room. The itinerary is great and I had a very knowledgeable tour directed who helped us all understand the history of each location and as well as the best use of free time. It was a very enjoyable tour overall.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – Bradford
- Day 4: Bradford – York – Near Edinburgh (Airth) (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Edinburgh – St. Andrews – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Scottish Highlands Excursion
- Day 8: Scottish Highlands – Glasgow
- Day 9: Glasgow – Gretna Green – Lake District – Haydock (Near Liverpool)
- Day 10: Haydock (near Liverpool) – Chester – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Dublin – Boyle – Donegal (2 Nights)
- Day 13: County Donegal Excursion
- Day 14: Donegal – Galway – Cliffs of Moher – Tipperary
- Day 15: Tipperary – Dingle Peninsula – Tralee
- Day 16: Tralee – Blarney – Waterford
- Day 17: Waterford – Cardiff
- Day 18: Cardiff – Bath – Windsor – London
- Day 19: Depart London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is this a guaranteed departure?
This is not a guaranteed departure, but this tour is unlikely to be cancelled.
- September 1, 2016
What happens if I am not comfortable with the hotel room? I need windows.
Trafalgar uses 4 star hotels for all their trips. You will definintely have nice windows.
- July 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note will be given, which contains essential information about your trip - the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mercedes16th March 2018
Britain and Ireland Explorer Summer 2018 (19 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayApr 27, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to London9 seats left$100USD $2,395
- FridayMay 4, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to London7 seats left$102USD $2,448
- FridayMay 11, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to London0 seats left$115USD $2,755Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 18, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to London8 seats left$102USD $2,448Book Now Hold my
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$115USD $2,755
- FridayJun 8, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,448Book Now Hold my
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to London8 seats left$115USD $2,755
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 May 2018 the full payment of $2,395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2395 for Britain and Ireland Explorer Summer 2018 (19 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 178 km
- Bradford (England)
- 48 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 94 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Explorer Summer 2018 (19 Days)