Britain and Ireland Explorer (19 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,448
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- DBDarleneWritten on July 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe LOVED our Costsaver Trafalgar tour of U.K. and Ireland. It was an amazing educational fun vacation. Our tour director was fabulous, he was very knowledgeable and entertaining and ready to help assist us with what ever we needed. Our driver was very personable and we always felt safe and cared for. I really wanted to see Ireland and enjoyed it immensely but was surprised that I loved Scotland even more. The tour opened my eyes to the history and beauty of this country. Our accommodations were great because it was a wide variety of hotels and restaurants. We also took advantage of the extra excursions and visited some special treasures. Many friends warned us not to take a tour to do it on our own but we loved the tour, the bus, the people, the driver and the schedule. I was traveling with my daughter and dear friend and her daughter and mother, we were three generations from age 84 to 20 and the tour pleased all of us! We planning our next Trafalgar trip as soon as possible.Show detailed ratings
- RWRachelWritten on July 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentI expected a budget tour but got much more! The hotels were of a good standard and included modern as well as older style country properties which were more basic but had great character. Hotel locations on this tour are not based in the primary town centre and therefore you must make the most of your free time when you are in town. The coach is very comfortable and it needs to be, you spend quite a bit of time driving. Be prepared for early starts and some long days..... well worth it though! I loved that my luggage was taken care of every day, taken to the bus and dropped off at my room. The itinerary is great and I had a very knowledgeable tour directed who helped us all understand the history of each location and as well as the best use of free time. It was a very enjoyable tour overall.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – Bradford
- Day 4: Bradford – York – Near Edinburgh (Airth) (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Edinburgh – St. Andrews – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Scottish Highlands Excursion
- Day 8: Scottish Highlands – Glasgow
- Day 9: Glasgow – Gretna Green – Lake District – Haydock (Near Liverpool)
- Day 10: Haydock (near Liverpool) – Chester – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Dublin – Boyle – Donegal (2 Nights)
- Day 13: County Donegal Excursion
- Day 14: Donegal – Galway – Cliffs of Moher – Tipperary
- Day 15: Tipperary – Dingle Peninsula – Tralee
- Day 16: Tralee – Blarney – Waterford
- Day 17: Waterford – Cardiff
- Day 18: Cardiff – Bath – Windsor – London
- Day 19: Depart London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 10, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour at the Hilton Olympia hotel.
Please note the ending point is subject to change until your final documents have been issued.
- April 10, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive in London anytime during the first day. After checking in to the Hilton Olympia hotel the rest of your day is free to explore this magical city.
Please note the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents have been issued.
- April 10, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price, however, they can be arranged for additional cost once you have a confirmed booking.
If you are interested in booking an airport transfer and have a confirmed booking, please contact our customer support team so this can be arranged for you.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
Britain and Ireland Explorer (19 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$115USD $2,755
- FridayJun 8, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to London10+ seats left$115USD $2,755
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to London8 seats left$115USD $2,755
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to London10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$117USD $2,803
- FridayAug 3, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$118USD $2,832
- FridayAug 10, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to London0 seats left$118USD $2,832Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 17, 2018from London19 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to London0 seats left$118USD $2,832Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $2,448 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2448 for Britain and Ireland Explorer (19 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 178 km
- Bradford (England)
- 48 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 94 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,448 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Explorer (19 Days)