Best of Germany 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,543
- Cruise along the River Rhine
- Dine in a riverside castle
- Drive through the Black Forest
- Explore picturesque Nuremberg
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- WLWilbertWritten on October 14, 20184.0 - GoodOur guide, Vanessa, was really knowledgeable, and kept the tours running very smoothly. She made sure everyone know where they were supposed to be at all times, so we never had to wait for any late passengers. She was able to answer all our questions about the places we were visiting, and give us a lot of background information.Show detailed ratings
- CJcharlesWritten on May 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt is still difficult to pinpont the best part of the tour as it was extensive and very well put together. Kurt was a great guide and the travel pace was well structured with plenty of time to tour with the group and individually.Show detailed ratings
- AAriaWritten on July 2, 20171.0 - BadTerrible trip. Would not recommend to anyone. Save your money and don't go on this trip.Show detailed ratings
- RSRubenWritten on August 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was an interesting and pleasurable experience. The tour director Mr. Sutton was very knowledgeable concerning the sites and cities we visited. The driver of the bus was an expert at the wheel. Hotel accommodations were excellent.Show detailed ratings
- DFDebraWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was awesome, the travel guide knowledge was fantastic. He was an Aussie living in London & soon to be married after that tripShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Frankfurt
- Day 2: Frankfurt – Rhine Cruise – Cologne
- Day 3: Cologne – Hamelin – Hamburg
- Day 4: Hamburg – Berlin Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Berlin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Berlin – Dresden
- Day 7: Dresden – Mödlareuth – Nuremberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg – Rothenburg – Munich (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Munich Orientation and Free Time
- Day 10: Munich – Neuschwanstein – Black Forest
- Day 11: Black Forest – Heidelberg – Frankfurt
- Day 12: Depart Frankfurt
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes in Frankfurt, on the morning of Day 12. After breakfast at your accommodation you're free to depart at any time!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Frankfurt, where you will check into your accommodation and meet your travel director for an orientation walk of Römerplatz. Later in the evening a Welcome Reception will be held, giving you a chance to get acquainted with your fellow travellers over a light meal and a few drinks!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Trafalgar offer complimentary airport transfers via shuttle bus to all of their guests! Arrival transfers are available on Day 1 of the tour from Frankfurt Airport at 09.30, 12.00 &amp;amp; 14.30, and departure transfers are available on the final day of the tour to Frankfurt Airport at 08.00 &amp;amp; 10.00. Guests who are extending their holiday on either side of the tour are also eligible for the free transfers provided they have booked their additional accommodation through Trafalgar.
If your flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfers then we can assist you with the booking and purchase of a transfers. Please contact our customer support team for more information once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Best of Germany 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2018 the full payment of $2,543 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2543 for Best of Germany 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 357 km
- Hamburg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 196 km
- Bayreuth (Germany)
- 65 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 156 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 247 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,543 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Germany 2019