Best of Germany Summer 2019
- US $ 2,895
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Relax on a cruise of the romantic Rhine River
- Admire the mystical landscape of the Black Forest
- Explore the enchanting Neuschwanstein Castle
- Fall in love with the 360° views of Berlin TV Tower
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Discovery, Sightseeing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Frankfurt
- Day 2: Frankfurt – Rhine Cruise – Cologne
- Day 3: Cologne – Hamelin – Hamburg
- Day 4: Hamburg – Berlin Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Berlin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Berlin – Dresden
- Day 7: Dresden – Mödlareuth – Nuremberg
- Day 8: Nuremberg – Rothenburg – Munich (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Munich Orientation and Free Time
- Day 10: Munich – Neuschwanstein – Black Forest
- Day 11: Black Forest – Heidelberg – Frankfurt
- Day 12: Depart Frankfurt
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SarahWritten on June 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour. Wonderful tour director and driver. Had a wonderful time exploring both the history and the beauty of Germany.Review collected by Trafalgar
- JJohnGrayWritten on October 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was excellent. A very proactive director. Each day he walked the bus and spoke to everyone to ensure things were going well and to deal with any issues. He kept us well informed, explained our itinerary, gave clear instructions on meeting places,... Read more
- MmadonnabooneWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was great very knowledgable and took care of our every need. Very energetic and friendly.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was incredibly patient, warm, and friendly, and went above and beyond to ensure we all had a great time.
- RRobertWritten on October 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Greg is an amazing tour director. He had constant energy, did an incredible job meeting everyone’s needs and provided great insight throughout the trip and did it all with a smile.
- WLWilbertWritten on October 14, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide, Vanessa, was really knowledgeable, and kept the tours running very smoothly. She made sure everyone know where they were supposed to be at all times, so we never had to wait for any late passengers. She was able to answer all our questions... Read more
- CJcharlesWritten on May 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is still difficult to pinpont the best part of the tour as it was extensive and very well put together. Kurt was a great guide and the travel pace was well structured with plenty of time to tour with the group and individually.
- AAriaWritten on July 2, 20171.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Terrible trip. Would not recommend to anyone. Save your money and don't go on this trip.
- RSRubenWritten on August 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an interesting and pleasurable experience. The tour director Mr. Sutton was very knowledgeable concerning the sites and cities we visited. The driver of the bus was an expert at the wheel. Hotel accommodations were excellent.
- DFDebraWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was awesome, the travel guide knowledge was fantastic. He was an Aussie living in London & soon to be married after that trip
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes in Frankfurt, on the morning of Day 12. After breakfast at your accommodation you're free to depart at any time!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Frankfurt, where you will check into your accommodation and meet your travel director for an orientation walk of Römerplatz. Later in the evening a Welcome Reception will be held, giving you a chance to get acquainted with your fellow travellers over a light meal and a few drinks!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Trafalgar offer complimentary airport transfers via shuttle bus to all of their guests! Arrival transfers are available on Day 1 of the tour from Frankfurt Airport at 09.30, 12.00 &amp;amp; 14.30, and departure transfers are available on the final day of the tour to Frankfurt Airport at 08.00 &amp;amp; 10.00. Guests who are extending their holiday on either side of the tour are also eligible for the free transfers provided they have booked their additional accommodation through Trafalgar.
If your flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfers then we can assist you with the booking and purchase of a transfers. Please contact our customer support team for more information once you have a confirmed booking.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Best of Germany Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats leftUSD $2,895
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,895
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats leftUSD $2,895
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,995
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $3,025Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,275Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $3,275Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats leftUSD $3,275
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $3,050
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats leftUSD $2,950
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 357 km
- Hamburg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 196 km
- Bayreuth (Germany)
- 65 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 156 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 247 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,895 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Germany Summer 2019