European Impressions 2019 (17 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,424
- Rather Poor
- ZMZacharyWritten on November 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Thank you, amazing trip and Martine Hatenboer was fantastic!
- DSDianeWritten on July 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The hotel meals were not very good at all.
- MRMohammadWritten on November 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It can be describe as a good professional & well arrange tour.Thanks to all including the tour director(BURN).
- LLLidaWritten on August 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The European Impressions tour far exceeded my expectations. The bus was so comfortable and the driver, Karoly was awesome! He handled the bus with such ease and perfection. The tour guide, James Payne was knowledgable, patient and fun! He planned the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhine Cruise – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Fern Pass – Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck – Salzburg – Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Vienna Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Vienna – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 10: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Rome – Florence
- Day 13: Florence – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 14: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 15: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 16: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 17: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the excursions available on the tour.
CostSaver offer a range of Optional Experiences and entertainment options to complement the trips. These are purchased when you are on your trip, via your Travel Director. Depending on the region visited, these can be paid with cash or credit card. However, at this time they're unable to provide the optionals for this tour. Get in contact with us and our customer support team for more details.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
European Impressions 2019 (17 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London17 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to London9 seats left$113USD $2,712
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London17 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$113USD $2,712
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London17 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to London9 seats left$115USD $2,760
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London17 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$115USD $2,760
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$115USD $2,760
- FridayMay 24, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$115USD $2,760
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to London7 seats left$115USD $2,760
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to London8 seats left$114USD $2,736
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$114USD $2,736
- FridayJul 12, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$114USD $2,736
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 March 2019 the full payment of $2,424 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2424 for European Impressions 2019 (17 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 90 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 364 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,424 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Impressions 2019 (17 Days)