Italian Discovery 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,678
- See glassblowing firsthand
- Feast on delicious Italian cuisine
- Enjoy St. Mark's Square in Venice
- View the ancient sites of Rome
- Rather Poor
- RRKaylorWritten on June 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentNorthern Italy excellent Real discovery of Italy with excellent travel directorShow detailed ratings
- MGMelissaWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentMaite was excellent and went above and beyond in making our trip enjoyable. The tour was great. Gave a definite taste of Italy.Show detailed ratings
- DetraWritten on May 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentWas everything and more. Agostino was wonderful and or driver Fabio dang he was the best driver ever. I cannot wait to visit Italy again and could only hope to have these two again. My only disappointment was that I was unaware that May 1st is a major holiday for Italy. Well we were in Milan so we didn't get to go into anything but the Mall there due to everything closed for Labor Day.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was everything and more. The local guides were amazing and our tour guide was beyond that. He was friendly and knowledgeable and made sure we were enjoying ourselves. Be aware that this tour has a lot of walking to it. There were people who were on the tour that were not told but it about 3-4 miles a day just walking. The best part is the skip the lines that you get with the tour. Then the food omg the food. This is a amazing tour that I would do again it was so great.Show detailed ratings
- DWDanielWritten on May 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentJust finished our Trafalgar Italian Discovery Tour.Heidi was our excellent tour director. Antonio our outstanding driver. Accomodations were very good. Tour Director had excellent knowledge of all our destinations.Food was very good. Had a great time and would highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Florence
- Day 4: Florence – Pisa – Turin
- Day 5: Turin – Lake Como – Milan
- Day 6: Milan – Verona – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Venice – Ferrara – Bologna
- Day 9: Bologna – Assisi – Rome
- Day 10: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation flexible to find something to suit our needs?
Trafalgar is a wonderful tour operator of a relatively high standard. You will, of course, have your own private double room, but if there's something else you're looking for, please let us know and we'll be happy to enquire.
Are flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Italian Discovery 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome9 seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Rome7 seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Rome8 seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $2,678 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2678 for Italian Discovery 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 263 km
- Turin (Italy)
- 137 km
- Como (Italy)
- 39 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 141 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 44 km
- Bologna (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,678 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Discovery 2019