- Our saving
- US $ 2,678
- Relive the story of Romeo and Juliet in fair Verona
- Visit the Duomo and La Scala Opera House in Milan
- Step back in time and discover the hidden gems of Rome
- Glide on a gondola to St. Mark’s Square in Venice
- Gaze at the masterpieces of Michelangelo’s Florence
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Florence
- Day 4: Florence – Pisa – Turin
- Day 5: Turin – Lake Como – Milan
- Day 6: Milan – Verona – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Venice – Ferrara – Bologna
- Day 9: Bologna – Assisi – Rome
- Day 10: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- FernandoWritten on June 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Italy is a travelers paradise with fantastic historic places, amazing art, museums, churches and landscapes that capture your imagination. To see Rome, the famous eternal city, then see Northern Italy and the diversity of cities filled with individual charm... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- RRKaylorWritten on June 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Northern Italy excellent Real discovery of Italy with excellent travel director
- MGMelissaWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Maite was excellent and went above and beyond in making our trip enjoyable. The tour was great. Gave a definite taste of Italy.
- DetraWritten on May 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was everything and more. Agostino was wonderful and or driver Fabio dang he was the best driver ever. I cannot wait to visit Italy again and could only hope to have these two again. My only disappointment was that I was unaware that May 1st is a major... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was everything and more. The local guides were amazing and our tour guide was beyond that. He was friendly and knowledgeable and made sure we were enjoying ourselves. Be aware that this tour has a lot of walking to it. There were people who were on... Read more
- DWDanielWritten on May 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just finished our Trafalgar Italian Discovery Tour.Heidi was our excellent tour director. Antonio our outstanding driver. Accomodations were very good. Tour Director had excellent knowledge of all our destinations.Food was very good. Had a great time and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation flexible to find something to suit our needs?
Trafalgar is a wonderful tour operator of a relatively high standard. You will, of course, have your own private double room, but if there's something else you're looking for, please let us know and we'll be happy to enquire.
Are flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,050
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,050
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,050
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $3,050
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,050
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Rome10 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,050
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to RomeUSD $3,050
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Rome7 seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 263 km
- Turin (Italy)
- 137 km
- Como (Italy)
- 39 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 141 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 87 km
- Ferrara (Italy)
- 44 km
- Bologna (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,678 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Discovery