European Accent (End Paris, 16 Days)
- See Amsterdam by boat
- Enjoy splendid views of Alpine sceneries
- Cruise past idyllic villages
- Watch craftsmen at work in Venice
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BWBrendaWritten on May 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was just what we wanted and a little more than we expected. We had a wonderful tour (Martin) who was very knowledgeable and engaging and was well versed in handling a diverse group (that being said I think we had an exceptional group). We were looking for an overview of Europe since we had never been before. ( i don't travel well on buses but managed with some preparation and strategies -seaband bracelets and closing my eyes a lot of the time and gravol non drowsy). we saw so many historic sites with so much information it started to feel like information overload until we had time to process it all. I recommend a daily journal and don't get behind! We didn't plan on doing the excursions as we are used to travelling on our own and thought we would like to do our own thing, however, what we didn't calculate was the time it takes from A - B and costs involved etc. You can get the maximum out of the vacation if you budget in most of the excursions (we opted out of 2 and 1/2) the tour operator was most patient and helpful as we had researched a lot of things we thought we could do on our own but time/travel and distance made it impractical and in the end we saw most of what we had wanted to and more that we never would have expected. Trafalgar has this well planned and thought out. It wasn't an inexpensive trip for us ( we went on to Spain for 2 1/2 weeks after) but we saw so much more than we could have ever hoped to have on our own in the same period of time. Plan some down time after the whirlwind trip, it is well worth it!Show detailed ratings
- LAlynnWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - Excellentfantastic best everShow detailed ratings
- TNTaniaWritten on December 24, 20154.5 - Excellent"The trip was amazing a nd i highly recommend it. Our Tour Director was fantastic"Show detailed ratings
- HVHelenWritten on November 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat tour direct and bus driver. Fast paced, exciting, interesting, confronting, emotional, fun. Met some great people saw some awesome and amazing things. Have a thirst for more.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Day
- Day 3: London – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Rhineland
- Day 5: Rhineland – Lake Lucerne
- Day 6: Lake Lucerne – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Rome – Florence
- Day 11: Florence – Pisa – Monaco – Cannes (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Cannes Free Time
- Day 13: Cannes – Avignon – Lyon
- Day 14: Lyon – Versailles – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 15: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 16: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
By which form of transportation do you cross the English channel?
You will be taking a ferry across the English channel then you will jump back on the coach and head to Amsterdam.
Will I need vaccinations?
Speak to your doctor to find out if vaccinations are required for the countries you will be visiting. If you’re taking medication or suffer from any form of illness, ensure you have an adequate supply of medication before departing for your holiday. For more information, visit your country's travel health and advice bureau website.
What is the longest duration on the bus? Also, does it include night travel?
Europe is a big place and distances can be long, however you will be making comfort stops along the way.
Under regular circumstances, you should not be on the coach for more than 3.5 hours at a time before stopping for a break. Often your travel days from one city to the next will mean departing in the morning and arriving at your destination in the afternoon.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
European Accent (End Paris, 16 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondaySep 3, 2018from London16 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$94USD $2,266
- MondaySep 10, 2018from London16 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$105USD $2,520
- MondayOct 1, 2018from London16 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$104USD $2,491
- MondayApr 15, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Paris8 seats left$110USD $2,640
- MondayApr 22, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$110USD $2,640
- MondayApr 29, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$111USD $2,664
- MondayMay 6, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Paris7 seats left$112USD $2,683
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Paris8 seats left$113USD $2,712
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$113USD $2,712
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Italy and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2018 the full payment of $2,266 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2266 for European Accent (End Paris, 16 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 641 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 146 km
- Chiasso (Switzerland)
- 260 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 2 km
- Giudecca Island (Italy)
- 2 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,266 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Accent (End Paris, 16 Days)