Best of Holland Belgium and Luxembourg 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 2,426
- Weave through the canals of eclectic Amsterdam
- Marvel at the fairy-tale castles and flowering fields
- Wander through the historic fortified city of Maastricht
- Marvel at the gorge of the Alzette and Petrusse rivers
- Learn of farm life and savour a hearty Belgian feast
- Uncover the Holland’s heritage at a diamond factory
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Amsterdam (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Amsterdam Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: The Hague – Delft and Rotterdam Excursion
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Maastricht – Bastogne – Luxembourg City (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Luxembourg City Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Luxembourg City – Orval – Dinant – Bruges (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Bruges Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Bruges – Ghent – Brussels (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Brussels Free Day
- Day 10: Depart Brussels
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RBRonaldWritten on May 10, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
good tour, some of the extras should have been included in the basic ptour
- DVDiepWritten on May 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Even there were changes in the itinerary, it was still O.K. The "Be My Guest Dinner" was really good but the buffet dinner was not.
- CCarolCiminoWritten on August 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The three countries were awesome: people friendly, very clean public accommodations. Diasappointed, as a 6-time Trafgar customer, that there were so few meals included. Itinerary included a visit to lace making but we never got there. Hotel in Luxembourg... Read more
- PPatriciaWritten on June 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Children should not be allowed. They dart in and out always wanting to get to the front and at one stage i tripped over one of them Other than that the local guides were over the top with information. They seemed driven by their ego to let us know... Read more
- JWJohnWritten on January 26, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Booked a “Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg” tour in 2017 and the tour was actually quite good. The 'Tour Director' Annerieke though was poor. She appeared to be silly and immature and was also distant at times. She also messed up my transfer to the... Read more
- BABernadetteWritten on June 30, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Booked the “Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg” tour through Grand European Travel. The actual tour is done by Trafalgar Tours. Absolutely FANTASTIC driver (Oliver)!! Carolyn, our tour guide was good as well. I’ve done trips with small companies/groups... Read more
- SSueWritten on April 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
awesome. saw heaps
- KGKenWritten on December 25, 20152.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Eway too many people on the bus. 52 made travelling very crowded.
- KSKrisWritten on December 24, 20153.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip itself was great but the tour director was the worst, and that can affect the entire trip. She made no effort to know our names and called a few passengers who had mobility issues the handicapped group. Would definitely travel with trafalgar again... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes in the morning at Sofitel Europe in Brussels and it's time to say farewell to your newfound travel friends and continue your separate ways! You can choose to take the included airport transfer to Brussels Airport at 8 am or 12 pm or you can take advantage of the complimentary transfer back to Amsterdam, where you will be dropped off at the Trafalgar Amsterdam hotel at approximately 3 pm, depending on traffic conditions. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Wyndham Apollo in Amsterdam anytime during the day. Airport arrival transfers are available at 9 am, 11.30 am and 2.30 pm to take you to your accommodation. Spend your day settling in at your hotel and gather around in the evening to meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception cruise including a light meal and welcome drink. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in this tour at designated times. Arrival transfers are available in Amsterdam at 9 am, 11.30 am and 2.30 pm on the first day of the tour and departure transfers are available in Brussels at 8 am and 12 pm on the last day of the tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn25th September 2019
Best of Holland Belgium and Luxembourg 2020
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayMar 27, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Brussels10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Brussels10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Brussels8 seats leftUSD $2,975Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Brussels10+ seats leftUSD $3,150Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Brussels10+ seats leftUSD $3,150Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to BrusselsOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,150Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Brussels7 seats left$315$3,150-10%USD $2,835Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to BrusselsOnly 1 seat left$280$2,795-10%USD $2,516Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Brussels10+ seats left$280$2,795-10%USD $2,516Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Brussels10+ seats left$280$2,795-10%USD $2,516Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Belgium and Luxembourg
Plugs & Adapters
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Brussels is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 9 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 9 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 53 km
- The Hague (Netherlands)
- 8 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 57 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 178 km
- Maastricht (Netherlands)
- 95 km
- Bastogne (Belgium)
- 53 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 113 km
- Dinant (Belgium)
- 159 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,426 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Holland Belgium and Luxembourg 2020