Best of Holland Belgium and Luxembourg 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,408
- Rather Poor
- CCarolCiminoWritten on August 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The three countries were awesome: people friendly, very clean public accommodations. Diasappointed, as a 6-time Trafgar customer, that there were so few meals included. Itinerary included a visit to lace making but we never got there. Hotel in Luxembourg... Read more
- PPatriciaWritten on June 20, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Children should not be allowed. They dart in and out always wanting to get to the front and at one stage i tripped over one of them Other than that the local guides were over the top with information. They seemed driven by their ego to let us know... Read more
- JWJohnWritten on January 26, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Booked a “Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg” tour in 2017 and the tour was actually quite good. The 'Tour Director' Annerieke though was poor. She appeared to be silly and immature and was also distant at times. She also messed up my transfer to the... Read more
- BABernadetteWritten on June 30, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Booked the “Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg” tour through Grand European Travel. The actual tour is done by Trafalgar Tours. Absolutely FANTASTIC driver (Oliver)!! Carolyn, our tour guide was good as well. I’ve done trips with small companies/groups... Read more
- SSueWritten on April 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
awesome. saw heaps
- KGKenWritten on December 25, 20152.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Eway too many people on the bus. 52 made travelling very crowded.
- KSKrisWritten on December 24, 20153.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip itself was great but the tour director was the worst, and that can affect the entire trip. She made no effort to know our names and called a few passengers who had mobility issues the handicapped group. Would definitely travel with trafalgar again... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Amsterdam (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Amsterdam Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: The Hague – Delft and Rotterdam Excursion
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Maastricht – Bastogne – Luxembourg City (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Luxembourg City Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Luxembourg City – Orval – Dinant – Bruges (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Bruges Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Bruges – Ghent – Brussels (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Brussels Free Day
- Day 10: Depart Brussels
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes in the morning at Sofitel Europe in Brussels and it's time to say farewell to your newfound travel friends and continue your separate ways! You can choose to take the included airport transfer to Brussels Airport at 8 am or 12 pm or you can take advantage of the complimentary transfer back to Amsterdam, where you will be dropped off at the Trafalgar Amsterdam hotel at approximately 3 pm, depending on traffic conditions. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Wyndham Apollo in Amsterdam anytime during the day. Airport arrival transfers are available at 9 am, 11.30 am and 2.30 pm to take you to your accommodation. Spend your day settling in at your hotel and gather around in the evening to meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception cruise including a light meal and welcome drink. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in this tour at designated times. Arrival transfers are available in Amsterdam at 9 am, 11.30 am and 2.30 pm on the first day of the tour and departure transfers are available in Brussels at 8 am and 12 pm on the last day of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
Best of Holland Belgium and Luxembourg 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Brussels10+ seats left$278$2,775-10%USD $2,498+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to BrusselsOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,925+ $15 Government V A T TaxBook Now Hold my
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Brussels10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Brussels10+ seats leftUSD $3,050+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Brussels9 seats left$300$2,995-10%USD $2,696+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Brussels10+ seats left$300$2,995-10%USD $2,696+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to BrusselsOnly 1 seat left$295$2,950-10%USD $2,655+ $15 Government V A T TaxBook Now Hold my
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Brussels10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Brussels10+ seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Brussels7 seats left$293$2,925-10%USD $2,633+ $15 Government V A T Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Belgium and Luxembourg
Plugs & Adapters
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Brussels is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 March 2019 the full payment of $2,408 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2408 for Best of Holland Belgium and Luxembourg 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 54 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 57 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 29 km
- Haarzuilens (Netherlands)
- 149 km
- Maastricht (Netherlands)
- 95 km
- Bastogne (Belgium)
- 53 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 113 km
- Dinant (Belgium)
- 159 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,408 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Holland Belgium and Luxembourg 2019