European Adventures Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,035
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- AJAdrianWritten on April 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery busy but fun and informative. An excellent way to get a small taste of a lot of countries in a short time.Show detailed ratings
- BWBettyWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentFabulous, couldn't speak highly enough, nothing overlooked the tour guide Bern best in the. BusinessShow detailed ratings
- SPSuzanneWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was so good, we would travel with Trafalgar again,everything was taken care of.All we had to do was sit and relax, very well planned, excellent tour guide, and great bus driver. We were away for 5 weeks, and everything was organised for us.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Amsterdam (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Amsterdam Orientation and Free Time
- Day 5: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhineland
- Day 6: Rhineland – Nuremberg – Prague (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Prague Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Prague – Regensburg – Munich
- Day 9: Munich – Innsbruck – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 11: Venice – Lake Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Lake Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 13: Lake Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 14: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 15: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 13, 2016
Are museum entry prices included in the price of this tour?
Entry prices to museums are not included in the price of this tour and will need to be paid directly to the museums visited.
- September 13, 2016
How many people travel on this tour?
There will be up to 50 travellers on this Trafalgar trip
- January 1, 2016
Can we start this tour in a different location?
Although you can always start the tour at a different destination on the following tours, the price is a set package price as per the tour operator so the cost will not be amended and we will just need to contact the operator to advise them of your meeting point request.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
European Adventures Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Paris8 seats left$107USD $2,563
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$95USD $2,280
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Paris0 seats left$95USD $2,280Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$94USD $2,256
- FridayAug 3, 2018from London15 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$85USD $2,035
- FridayAug 24, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Paris7 seats left$95USD $2,280
- FridayAug 31, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$95USD $2,280
- FridaySep 7, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Paris8 seats left$95USD $2,280
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $2,035 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2035 for European Adventures Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 90 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 265 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 206 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 105 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,035 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Adventures Summer 2018