European Adventures (End Paris, 15 Days)
- Rather Poor
- DianeWritten on July 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentPlanning: Toughest part is selecting the trip/itinerary. This tour was my first trip to Europe, and it didn't disappoint. It's a great way to see those bucket-list cities without having to do much work. These tours are great because you don't have to plan anything (besides transportation to and from, and that's only if you want). I was swamped with work prior to the trip and didn't get a chance to research or plan what to do in our "free" time in any city. Itinerary: AMAZING This was a bucket list trip. So many cities (London, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Munich, Lucerne, Venice, etc). that you can't really go wrong. I wasn't a huge fan of Munich (it didn't have a ton of character in my opinion) and was blah about Lucerne booking the trip, but Lucerne was beautiful. A must visit again destination. Since it was so fast-paced (read: you change hotels a lot), it was a good glipse/way to check out and learn about what you'd like to do more of or re-visit, but also not feel like you missed out. Optional Excursions: Do some of them! Our tour director was pretty great about candidly describing/suggesting what we should choose and what was appropriate. The extras were great though. You do need to/plan to do probably at least half of them though to enjoy the trip. Extra $: This trip actually wasn't too expensive. We got a few souvenirs/cheap tops in Italy and food, but that's about it. Do expect to pay extra for water or specify tap and no ice! Everywhere takes contactless/ NFC. I wouldn't worry about exchanging much cash before. Do remember to get cash for the tip for your driver/tour director (you'll love them). Toliet Fee: Much of Europe has a pay to pee restroom policy. It's about a euro to use the toilet, which is a coin. It's nice and there are plenty of toilets, we just weren't prepared and didn't have coins at first. Helpfulness/Free-time: Amazing. Well planned. The Trafalgar/Cost Saver Host and our Tour Director were amazing about making sure that we were taken care of and suggested activities based on what we were interested in. They knew what would work with the time allotted and what made sense. The Group/Who you're traveling with: English speaking families and retirees. The group itself was approx 45 people, I believe the max is 48-50 (that's a full coach/bus). We were touring at the beginning of summer, so our trip was composed pretty equally of retirees and families. There were families with kids 8-16 as well as retired couples. There was one younger couple in the 25-45 range. Fitness Required: Ability to walk -- this was a brisk rated tour I traveled with my mom and a few of her friends. They walk with canes and were able to keep up much of the time, as was a 70+ year old man. They did end up behind the group or opted out of a few extra excursions. With such varied fitness levels/physcial abilities our tour director did a great job of setting an appropriate pace and making sure the slower group were accounted for/getting a good experience. That being said, there is a lot of walking. You'll probably hit or double your fitbit goal every day! The Bus/Coach: New! The bus was new, had great air, a tiny toilet for emergencies, and wifi. There's a data limit on the wifi, but almost everywhere had cell data good enough to surf the web while traveling. Our guide said that Trafalgar keeps buses for 2 or 3 years max, so that's great to know. For a few local options, we had a local coach, and you can tell the difference between something that's older. The Hotels: They Worked! European hotels are not American hotels, however, we were pretty happy with the rooms overall. They were like $80 rooms. So the hotels were clean, they staff nice, but often the rooms were small. Honestly, it didn't matter though, because for the most part, you just slept and they worked just fine for this. There were a few gems though. Because this is cost saver, the hotels are a bit outside of the main town. This means you'll need to travel with the coach (as its 15-30 min out of city center) unless you want a more expensive taxi ride. It didn't make much of a difference for me though. The hotel food: Not amazing. I was excited to not have to worry about hotel food, but they were just okay. The breakfast was a lot of scrambled eggs. They def. tried to accommodate American tastes. Italy and the Czech Republic were the worst. Dinners were meh for the most part. Nice, but nothing too fancy. I would have enjoyed eating local cuisine on my own more. Hotel dinners were scheduled more for convenience, which was nice. Overall Thoughts: A great vacation and I'd def. recommend to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- LSLeonieWritten on June 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had an amazing time on this Tour, the Travel director Gerwin was awesome he went above and beyond to assist us and make our holiday something to remember. the coach driver Stefaan was the best, feeling safe at all times. The accomodation was very good except for the breakfast at a couple of places but otherwise all great. Great tours and hidden treasures. We met some wonderful travellers while we were touring and they made it a very enjoyable trip. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to experience Beautiful and amazing places when they are limited for time away. Also thanks to Tour Radar for your help in finding this tour you were always helpful in any questions that we had. Leonie and Ellie SmithShow detailed ratings
- AJAdrianWritten on April 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery busy but fun and informative. An excellent way to get a small taste of a lot of countries in a short time.Show detailed ratings
- BWBettyWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentFabulous, couldn't speak highly enough, nothing overlooked the tour guide Bern best in the. BusinessShow detailed ratings
- SPSuzanneWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was so good, we would travel with Trafalgar again,everything was taken care of.All we had to do was sit and relax, very well planned, excellent tour guide, and great bus driver. We were away for 5 weeks, and everything was organised for us.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Free Time
- Day 3: London – Amsterdam (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Amsterdam Orientation and Free Time
- Day 5: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhineland
- Day 6: Rhineland – Nuremberg – Prague (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Prague Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Prague – Regensburg – Munich
- Day 9: Munich – Innsbruck – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 11: Venice – Lake Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Lake Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 13: Lake Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 14: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 15: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are museum entry prices included in the price of this tour?
Entry prices to museums are not included in the price of this tour and will need to be paid directly to the museums visited.
How many people travel on this tour?
There will be up to 50 travellers on this Trafalgar trip
Can we start this tour in a different location?
Although you can always start the tour at a different destination on the following tours, the price is a set package price as per the tour operator so the cost will not be amended and we will just need to contact the operator to advise them of your meeting point request.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
European Adventures (End Paris, 15 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayAug 24, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Paris7 seats left$95USD $2,280
- FridayAug 31, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$95USD $2,280
- FridaySep 7, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Paris8 seats left$95USD $2,280
- FridaySep 14, 2018from London15 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$105USD $2,515
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London15 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Paris9 seats left$99USD $2,376
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$99USD $2,376
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$99USD $2,376
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Paris9 seats left$101USD $2,424
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$101USD $2,424
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London15 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$101USD $2,424
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 October 2018 the full payment of $2,280 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2280 for European Adventures (End Paris, 15 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 90 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 265 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 206 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 105 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,280 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Adventures (End Paris, 15 Days)