Best of Ireland 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,156
- +16 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Visit The Garden of Ireland
- Kiss the famous stone in Blarney
- Explore the fishing village of Waterville
- Walk the magnificent Cliffs of Moher
- Rather Poor
- JHJeffreyWritten on June 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had an awesome time on my Trafalgar tour of Ireland. The bus and driver were great as was our guide Allie. I would strongly suggest doing the supplemental items as they added extra culture and sights to the tour. One thing I would warn travelers is that most of the hotel rooms don’t have A.C. and the windows don’t open very far so there was little air circulation which caused the rooms to be warm. Other than that the tour was great!Show detailed ratings
- DBdebraWritten on June 19, 20184.0 - GoodOverall the tour was great. The only thing that was a disappointment would have been some of the hotels were in poor shape and one we weren’t sure if the plumbing was going to work and some of the beds were rock hard and bothered my husbands bad back. The agenda was excellent and the days were packed full. The driver and tour guide were top notch.Show detailed ratings
- PBPatriciaWritten on April 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything! Location, extra excursions, efficiency, tour guide, bus driver, etc.Show detailed ratings
- JFjodiWritten on April 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great but we would have liked a little more time at some of the sites. Peter is a fantastic guide and very knowledgeable. The hotels were great except for one.Show detailed ratings
- BABillWritten on November 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had a great experience with Trafalgar tour guide and the driver. Bernard was fun and informative. We all enjoyed every day we spent with them. I don't think it could have been done any better.Show detailed ratings
- MMaxineWritten on August 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy 86 year old Mum and myself, did Trafalgar Best of Ireland tour June 2017. The experience was amazing, and could not fault it in ant way. All hotels were terrific...not 5 star, but clean, and comfy. Foods were good. Our guide Ann, was simply amazing. A wealth of 24 years knowledge. The outings were fantastic. A great way to go. No problems for Mum. She didn't get off the coach at every photo stop, but she managed very well. One note: showers over high baths were a struggle. Trafalgar all the way for me.Show detailed ratings
- PamWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was a fantastic trip with 10 days of fun and food and a great tour director and driver. Tour director Bridget and driver Paul were extremely helpfull, hard working and always a pleasure to talk with. Bridget had tons of information about Ireland and as a group we bonded really well. We had lots of laughs, the food was great, hotels were very good, the coach was comfortable.Show detailed ratings
- GCGingerWritten on January 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was the most incredible vacation I've ever taken. The country was fabulous and our tour directory Daren Blake exceeded expectations in every way. Words of praise don't do it justice. Trafalgar is the best. I loved the assigned seats and moving up 3 rows every day. I had heard horror stories from friends who have used other tour companies that don't do that, where everyone fights over the coach seats. Excellent Trafalgar!Show detailed ratings
- TBTerryWritten on October 18, 20164.0 - GoodThe best part of our Ireland trip was our guide, Bernard. He knows Ireland, and now we know a little about Ireland, too. Very entertaining, very learned, and an exceptional guide. Our bus driver, Tom, did a fantastic job! While driving a bus doesn't sound like a big deal, it was. Wait until you see the cliffs!Show detailed ratings
- SRshirleyWritten on April 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy two daughters went on an Ireland tour for a grade 12 graduation present. We paid of course. It was an amazing experience for them. They were safe, lots of care taken by the tour guides. The stops and outings were very well planned out and enjoyed by the girls. They talk about this trip quite often and hope to go back and have another tour of another country soon.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
- Day 2: Dublin – Co. Wicklow – New Ross – Waterford
- Day 3: Waterford – Youghal – Blarney – Co. Kerry (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
- Day 5: Co. Kerry – Adare – Bunratty – Limerick
- Day 6: Limerick – Cliffs of Moher – Galway (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Connemara Excursion and High Tea at Westport House
- Day 8: Galway – Knock – Donegal – Sligo
- Day 9: Sligo – Dublin
- Day 10: Depart Dublin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Connect With Locals | Wild Kitchen | County Clare, Ireland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at the Ballsbridge hotel in Dublin anytime during the day. However, there will be an afternoon sightseeing event and a welcome reception where you will meet your tour guide and fellow travellers. Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Clayton hotel in Dublin. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in the tour price, however, they are only available at certain times and are subject to change until your booking is confirmed. Arrival transfers in Dublin are available at 8.30 am, 11 am and 1 pm. Departure transfers from Dublin are available at 7.30 am, 9 am and 11 am.
If you arrive or depart outside of these times we can arrange a transfer for you for an additional cost once you have a confirmed booking.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Best of Ireland 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Dublin10 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftUSD $2,425
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Dublin10 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $2,450
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Dublin10 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Dublin10 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftUSD $2,450
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,450
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Dublin10 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$294$2,450-12%USD $2,156
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,395
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 September 2018 the full payment of $2,156 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2156 for Best of Ireland 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 43 km
- Wicklow (Ireland)
- 89 km
- New Ross (Ireland)
- 20 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 59 km
- Youghal (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 74 km
- Adare (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 13 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,156 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Ireland 2018