Highlights of Bohemia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,661
- Visit the Old Town of Warsaw
- View the Paulite Monastery
- Learn about the history of Krakow
- Admire Vienna's architecture
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ThomasWritten on April 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis trip is extremely well planned with just enough time in each city. Loved every moment!Show detailed ratings
- EBElyseWritten on June 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentTransportation was exceptional. Our driver Yerk was safe, had the bus in impeccably clean condition and very kind. No complaints from him and our incredible tour guide on the porter service which we really loved having. Our tour guide Vanessa is an asset to Trafalgar, we cannot rave about her enough. She catered to everyone's needs in many ways and did more than her job required of her. She shared information that made the tour an ease. Eg. Where to change money, basic language for each country, history for those well informed or not and even what souvenirs to get, food to eat and where we needed to be extra safe with our belongings and where the best prices for things are found. Also, what was expected of us with what we could take into certain museums, memorials etc. Fitting so much into one trip is what we wanted and it went so smoothly because of our tour guide and driver. Every detail of the tour was provided to us prior to the trip in the itinerary and it still exceeded our expectations. The hotels were sometimes 1-4 kms from the city which wasn't too far out to walk. We had difficulty with 83year olds and people with physical limitations on the tour. They complained that we walked too quickly which we found to be irrational for a tour of central Europe (our poor tour guide). Some people cannot be pleased we found and our tour guide was a template of patience because we had no complaints. We had ample time on tours with local guides and with free time. The optional extras were well worth it.Show detailed ratings
- PHPeterWritten on May 30, 20173.5 - GoodThe tour was a costsaver so we were not expecting deluxe accommodation which we got. thats fine but being a husband and wife we sometimes had single beds at places and most of the time we had 2 single beds pushed together. (maybe that's an European thing but it was noted that other married couples had double beds. As for transport the bus was excellent and the drivers John was a great driver as there were many difficult maneuvering positions which seemed common in eastern Europe. Seating arrangements could have been better handled, there,s is 1 or 2 in every crowd who think they are important and should be up the front all they time and give lame excuses like they get car sickness (what were they thinking doing a bus trip for 14 days). Initially most of the (i'm important people were in the front and the poor tour guide trying to explain things to the whole of the bus travelers never was able to get all the information as she was bombarded with stupid questions from up front and when she tried to communicate 1 on 1 down the bus she seemed stuck up the front answering dumb questions from the "important people" and never got to the back of the bus for 3 days. As most of us Aussies are easy going and eventually rotated around the bus this issued calmed down a little. A for tour guide Petula she tried to please the I'm important people too much and when it was time to give instructions on days events and timings she repeated the information over and over, maybe it was she felt some people on the bus were not that smart, give the instructions and let us travellers run with it not repeat repeat the same stuff over and over.Show detailed ratings
- JRJOSEWritten on April 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was FUNtastic, the food, the guide, the group, the places we visited, everything was so well organized, and done in a time matter. The stops along the way were unexpected by me, but always interesting places to visit.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Frankfurt
- Day 2: Frankfurt – Berlin (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Berlin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 4: Berlin – Poznan – Warsaw (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Warsaw Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Warsaw – Czestochowa – Auschwitz – Kraków (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Kraków Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Kraków – Budapest (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Budapest Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Budapest – Győr – Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Vienna Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Vienna – Brno – Prague (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Prague Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 14: Prague – Rothenburg – Frankfurt
- Day 15: Depart Frankfurt
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Are there any other costs that aren't listed for this trip?
Other than the optional excursions and things like pre / post accommodation there are no other costs for this tour.
- August 1, 2016
What is the difference (except for the price) between "Bohemian Highlights" tour and "Highlights of Bohemia" tour?
The main difference is the Highlight of Bohemia is by Trafalgar's cost saver tours where is the Bohemia Highlights is a normal Trafalgar tour. Both tours have fantastic itineraries however the Bohemia Highlights will have a higher standard of accommodation and inclusions.
- May 1, 2016
Can you tell me the reason why you won't allow kids below 5 years old?
Drives are often 3-4 hours in any one go, but travel days can be up to 8 or 9 hours. For kids that young it's a bit much, which is why Tour Operators state all passengers need to be over 5yrs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Doris3rd February 2018
Highlights of Bohemia
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$69USD $1,661
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$77USD $1,848
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$87USD $2,083
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat left$85USD $2,045
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat left$85USD $2,045Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat left$85USD $2,045Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$85USD $2,045Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$85USD $2,045Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$85USD $2,045Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$85USD $2,045Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $1,661 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1661 for Highlights of Bohemia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 424 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 80 km
- Frankfurt an der Oder (Germany)
- 161 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 279 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 205 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 102 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 20 km
- Szentendre (Hungary)
- 20 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,661 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Bohemia