- +6 Destinations
- Aegean Islands
- Visit the Acropolis in Athens
- Navigate through the narrow cobble-stoned streets of Mykonos
- Discover the Bazaar in Kusadasi
- Explore the medieval old town of Rhodes
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Michael Castle's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentOur driver (Theo) managed our 48 seater coach extremely well. We are not critical of his driving at all. However, being ... Read more
- Mine Cemal's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentThis tour head been there best so far. Rhett only downfall was I think we needed one more day to enjoy the beaches in m... Read more
- Ghazi Durrani's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellentoverall an excellent tour
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Athens Sightseeing
- Day 3: Embark – Mykonos
- Day 4: Kusadasi (Turkey) or Samos (Greece) – Patmos
- Day 5: Rhodes – At Sea
- Day 6: Heraklion – Santorini
- Day 7: Disembark – Athens
- Day 8: Depart Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ancient Lands, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
- 179 km
- Rhodes (Greece)
- 303 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours