Glimpse of Europe Summer
- Our saving
- US $ 1,297
- Discover the city of Amsterdam
- Cruise through the Rhine Valley
- Explore the medieval city of Lucerne
- Visit the sites of Paris
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- MLMitosWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentWonderful! We didn't have to worry about anything, all we did was enjoy and by the way this is our second trip with Trafalgar and planning our third.Show detailed ratings
- DVDaphneWritten on November 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was a week of adventure for my wife and I as we celebrated an advanced 25th Anniversary. Trafalgar is a very organized company especially the Tour Manager, Roderick.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London – Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhine Cruise – Rhineland
- Day 4: Rhineland – Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 6: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Depart Paris
- Dining Highlights
- First class travel Highlights
- Sightseeing Highlights
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
Does the price include accommodation?
Yes, it includes accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels.
- May 1, 2016
Can we go to the hotel and leave our luggage when we arrive?
You can leave your bags at the hotel beforehand if you arrive early.
- February 1, 2016
Is single supplement optional?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Glimpse of Europe Summer
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayApr 8, 2018from LondonSundayApr 15, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,438Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayApr 15, 2018from LondonSundayApr 22, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,438Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayApr 29, 2018from LondonSundayMay 6, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,438Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 13, 2018from LondonSundayMay 20, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,458Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 20, 2018from LondonSundayMay 27, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,458Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayMay 27, 2018from LondonSundayJun 3, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,458Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJun 3, 2018from LondonSundayJun 10, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,458Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from LondonSundayJun 17, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,458Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from LondonSundayJun 24, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,458Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- SundayJun 24, 2018from LondonSundayJul 1, 2018in ParisOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,458Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 January 2018 the full payment of $1,297 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1297 for Glimpse of Europe Summer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 283 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 204 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 66 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 189 km
- Schaffhausen (Switzerland)
- 76 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,297 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,318 tours in Europe
- covered by 168 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,163 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Glimpse of Europe Summer