Glimpse of Europe (End Paris, 8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,435
- Discover the city of Amsterdam
- Cruise through the Rhine Valley
- Explore the medieval city of Lucerne
- Visit the sites of Paris
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MMikeWritten on June 10, 20183.0 - Averageadvertising stated full breakfast and 3 - 3 course dinners, never got anything but buffet breakfasts and only 2 dinners which were buffets also. Hotels were Ok, but so far away from anything if you didn't take extra charge excursion, you were stuckShow detailed ratings
- CCCharlesWritten on October 22, 20172.5 - AverageConfirmed that group tours of over 20 people is not my style of travel in a bus. The driver was good; but, the detours for apparent road construction were a big frustration. The hotels were over-rated and the availability of wifi for the entire trip was inadequate. Breakfasts was generally adequate; but, optional trips/dinners were over-priced and greatly disappointing. Paying to use the toilets was a big joke on travelers/tourists. The tour guided mailed-in her effort on being helpful and informative - take a travel guide (a Guide who speaks German; but is actual from Great Britain is sub-optimal). The boozers seemed to enjoy themselves; but, a challenge to older/sick/limited customers. Several people on the trip seemed brain-dead and Cost Savers administrative effort was NOT adequate. You do not even list the Highlights of Germany tour in the following section - I see now why you push trip insurance; because "withdrawing" an offered trip AFTER CONFIRMATION and airline tickets have been purchased is a huge "inconvenience" and potential great financial burden.Show detailed ratings
- KCKiewWritten on September 13, 20172.0 - Rather poorIt was bad tour for a start.Too many optional fees to pay,amounting nearly to half of the tour cost.Do you call that value tour ?If not joining there is nothing left in the tour.The travel itinerary stated only two optionals in day 4 and 5 but not in reality!We were not given triple size room during the tour given twin size room.It appeared this tour is using trickery at its best.We want you to look into refund of some sort.Failing which I shall take the matter further.Show detailed ratings
- CYCHENGWritten on August 14, 20174.0 - GoodMy guide is Andee Percy ... Both my husband and me with my sister Angela are in this trip. We would like to say a big thank you to Andee for his great first class service.. Not only is his service up to standard, his knowledge in every place we go mane us more knowledgeable about all the place we went with him... He takes care of our needs very effectively and also help find my lost sister in Germany.. His pre Hotel check ins is marvelous... never had we to wait or worry about waiting or any blunder in our rooms He does us everything we requested for and is very professional in all the extra trips suggested to us .. He leave it entirely to our decisions even after promoting the places of interest... We enjoyed it very much and will want to be back with Andee.. His coach system of seats arrangements deserved thumbs up ...Show detailed ratings
- MLMitosWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentWonderful! We didn't have to worry about anything, all we did was enjoy and by the way this is our second trip with Trafalgar and planning our third.Show detailed ratings
- DVDaphneWritten on November 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was a week of adventure for my wife and I as we celebrated an advanced 25th Anniversary. Trafalgar is a very organized company especially the Tour Manager, Roderick.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London – Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhine Cruise – Rhineland
- Day 4: Rhineland – Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 6: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the price include accommodation?
Yes, it includes accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels.
Can we go to the hotel and leave our luggage when we arrive?
You can leave your bags at the hotel beforehand if you arrive early.
Is single supplement optional?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Glimpse of Europe (End Paris, 8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundaySep 2, 2018from London8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Paris9 seats left$60USD $1,435
- SundaySep 9, 2018from London8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$67USD $1,613
- SundaySep 16, 2018from London8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$67USD $1,613
- SundaySep 23, 2018from London8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$67USD $1,613
- SundaySep 30, 2018from London8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Paris9 seats left$67USD $1,613
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$62USD $1,488
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$62USD $1,488
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Paris9 seats left$62USD $1,488
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Paris7 seats left$62USD $1,488
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Paris7 seats left$63USD $1,512
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 October 2018 the full payment of $1,435 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1435 for Glimpse of Europe (End Paris, 8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 283 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 204 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 66 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 189 km
- Schaffhausen (Switzerland)
- 76 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,435 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Glimpse of Europe (End Paris, 8 Days)