Glimpse of Europe 2019 (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,243
- Rather Poor
- AFAliWritten on October 22, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Both the driver and the tour guide were fantastic. It was a great way to see a lot of countries/cities in a short period of time. Would I do it again, No. It's too fast paced and you don't have time to do much of anything. By the time you get to your... Read more
- LKLawrenceWritten on September 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour! Mimi is awesome! What knowledge and communication skills! Our bus driver Primoz was great to!!
- MMikeWritten on June 10, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
advertising stated full breakfast and 3 - 3 course dinners, never got anything but buffet breakfasts and only 2 dinners which were buffets also. Hotels were Ok, but so far away from anything if you didn't take extra charge excursion, you were stuck
- CCCharlesWritten on October 22, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Confirmed that group tours of over 20 people is not my style of travel in a bus. The driver was good; but, the detours for apparent road construction were a big frustration. The hotels were over-rated and the availability of wifi for the entire trip was... Read more
- KCKiewWritten on September 13, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
It was bad tour for a start.Too many optional fees to pay,amounting nearly to half of the tour cost.Do you call that value tour ?If not joining there is nothing left in the tour.The travel itinerary stated only two optionals in day 4 and 5 but not in... Read more
- CYCHENGWritten on August 14, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My guide is Andee Percy ... Both my husband and me with my sister Angela are in this trip. We would like to say a big thank you to Andee for his great first class service.. Not only is his service up to standard, his knowledge in every place we go mane us... Read more
- MLMitosWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful! We didn't have to worry about anything, all we did was enjoy and by the way this is our second trip with Trafalgar and planning our third.
- DVDaphneWritten on November 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a week of adventure for my wife and I as we celebrated an advanced 25th Anniversary. Trafalgar is a very organized company especially the Tour Manager, Roderick.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London – Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhine Cruise – Rhineland
- Day 4: Rhineland – Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 6: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Paris Orientation and Free Time
- Day 8: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the price include accommodation?
Yes, it includes accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels.
Can we go to the hotel and leave our luggage when we arrive?
You can leave your bags at the hotel beforehand if you arrive early.
Is single supplement optional?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
Glimpse of Europe 2019 (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$57USD $1,368
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$58USD $1,392
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Paris9 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Paris7 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Paris7 seats left$59USD $1,416
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$59USD $1,416
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Paris9 seats left$59USD $1,416
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$59USD $1,416
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Paris7 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat left$58USD $1,392Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 March 2019 the full payment of $1,243 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1243 for Glimpse of Europe 2019 (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 283 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 204 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 66 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 189 km
- Schaffhausen (Switzerland)
- 76 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,243 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Glimpse of Europe 2019 (8 Days)