Japan Winter Highlights
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,449
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tokyo and end in Kyoto! With the discovery tour Japan Winter Highlights, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Kyoto and through Tokyo, Japan and 4 other destinations in Japan. Japan Winter Highlights is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- GPGaryWritten on February 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything I expected for. Kozo was just an amazing person and team leader for us.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Tokyo
- Day 2 Tokyo
- Day 3 Tokyo/Shirakawa-go (1D)
- Day 4 Shirakawa-go/Kanazawa (1B)
- Day 5 Kanazawa/Kawayu Onsen (1D)
- Day 6 Kawayu Onsen/Osaka (1B)
- Day 7 Osaka
- Day 8 Osaka/Kyoto
- Day 9 Kyoto (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
Can a 16 year join this tour?
Yes, a 16 year old will be allowed to join the tour provided he will be travelling with atleast one adult.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Japan Winter Highlights
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats left$86USD $3,449
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$86USD $3,449
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$86USD $3,449
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$86USD $3,449
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$86USD $3,449
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysWednesdayDec 11, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$86USD $3,449
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $3,449 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3449 for Japan Winter Highlights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 576 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 263 km
- Shirakawa (Japan)
- 38 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 232 km
- Osaka (Japan)
- 43 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,449 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,567 tours in Asia
- covered by 193 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Winter Highlights