Mega European Egypt
- Tour all the major European cities
- Sail in Greece
- Visit Temples and the Pyramids in Egypt
- Tour through the Balkans
- Explore Eastern European Countries
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow, Sleeper Bus
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Plane, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- JKJamesWritten on October 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentWow what an adventure of a lifetime our trip around Europe was, more like a dream really. Our tour guide Piotr really was another element which made the trip so pleasant. Any issues or advise Piotr was more than welcoming to provide knowledge and guidance which was so important to have within foreign places. On another note Piotr had sound knowledge on a large range of destinations which we visited. I was surprised with regard to the extent of his knowledge, which i very much appreciated. Generally however and most importantly, it was a pleasure to be among Piotrs company with a positive, smiley friendly and glass half full attitude. Thank you Piotr for helping to make our trip so memorable !Show detailed ratings
- EEbonyWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentJohnny was always very friendly, enthusiastic and extremely passionate about his job. This lead to a tour filled with the best experiences. Whether it was organizing group activities or suggesting things to do you could count on Johnny to ensure our best interests were at heart. He was very inclusive of the group and ensured everyone was able to enjoy there time to the fullest. His sound knowledge of history and the cities provided great insight, especially the podcasts that provided such details in a fun interactive way. I believe the tour was better for having him as our tour leader.Show detailed ratings
- BCBrianWritten on December 5, 20164.0 - GoodIncredible journey traveling around Europe was one of the best things I have ever done and will remember it for ever great group and amazing tour leader couldn't ask for anything better 11/10Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastian to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Cairo to Aswan via Overnight Coach
- Day 22: Aswan
- Day 23: Aswan
- Day 24: Aswan to Luxor
- Day 25: Luxor to Cairo via Overnight Coach
- Day 26: Cairo
- Day 27: Athens
- Day 28: Athens to Meteora
- Day 29: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 30: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 31: Dubrovnik
- Day 32: Dubrovnik
- Day 33: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Day 34: Sarajevo to Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 35: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 36: Budapest
- Day 37: Budapest to Vienna, Austria via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 38: Vienna to Krakow, Poland
- Day 39: Krakow
- Day 40: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 41: Prague
- Day 42: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 43: Berlin
- Day 44: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 45: Copenhagen
- Day 46: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 47: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 48: Amsterdam
- Day 49: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Africa: Why you should go to Africa
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
How will passengers get from Athens to Aswan? Is this included in the tour price?
Your transportation is covered the whole way from Athens to Aswan, the travel is a mixture of coach and flights. Please see below for details
Day 21: Athens to Aswan (Overnight), via Cairo, Egypt
Time to walk like an Egyptian into Cairo. Pack yo' bags - we're going flying! Land in this crazy city then jump on an overnight coach - we're en route to Aswan tonight.
- June 20, 2016
Are international airfares included in the tour price?
No, all flights to and from the tour are not included in the price. Passengers will have to arrange their own transportation to and from the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
Mega European Egypt
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from London49 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $6,988
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London49 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $6,988
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London49 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $6,988
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London49 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $7,257
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London49 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $7,257
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from London49 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $7,257
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from London49 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $7,257
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from London49 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $7,257
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from London49 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $6,988
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from London49 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $6,988
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Slovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Egypt, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Egypt, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mega European Egypt, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 8 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 381 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 499 km
- Eze (France)
- 5 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 432 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mega European Egypt