European Magic - Bournemouth Departure
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 27 Feb 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Bournemouth! With the christmas & new year tour European Magic - Bournemouth Departure, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Bournemouth, England and 8 other destinations in Europe. European Magic - Bournemouth Departure includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JBJamesWritten on January 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentTravelling with Indigo on the European Magic tour is the best thing I have ever done! Omar and Andrea are fantastic and work extremely hard to ensure everyone is having a good time. The amount of organisation required for such a tour must be insane but they pull it off somehow even when hotels book the wrong rooms for everyone! The tour itself is an intense 11 days around Europe and I was slightly worried I would just be on a coach for most of the trip but I do feel that you get enough time to explore the places and you also get plenty of free time, too much in some places I found but this is definitely personal preference. Omar's coach and walking tours were great and you can really tell he is passionate about the places he talks about. The tours were filled with humour and were very interesting. The only negative I can find in this trip is having to sleep on the coach overnight 2 times, but this is necessary to be able to see more places and I am glad I got to see these places. Omar and Andrea did everything they can to ensure everyone's comfort and we had plenty of films to watch on the coach as well as sweets and drinks. The accommodation varies with some nights staying in quad rooms and others in twin rooms but if you don't want to share with other people you can upgrade and get your own room. I opted to share and was very impressed with the quality of the accommodation except in one case where it was just OK! No problems at all really though and I never had a bad night's sleep. I fully intend on travelling with Indigo again and cannot recommend them enough!!Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you James for your words, we are thrilled you enjoy the tour and further feedback was welcomed. Hope you have a great New Year! Indigo team
- AAnonymousWritten on February 3, 20155.0 - ExcellentEverything was really nice... I really enjoyed it. I paid the promotion price and it was really worth the money. Inclusion of Tropical Island was great, make sure you bring towelIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you for your review! Tropical Islands is an amazing place, specially during the cold winter which provides a nice warm haven! We are happy you enjoyed our promo price! More savings for you! Thanks again!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 | PARIS
- DAY 2 | PARIS
- DAY 3 | DISNEYLAND
- DAY 4 | MILAN
- DAY 5 | VENICE
- DAY 6 | SALZBURG/PRAGUE
- DAY 7 | PRAGUE
- DAY 8 | BERLIN
- DAY 9 | BERLIN/TROPICAL ISLANDS: 1st Jan 2017
- DAY 10 | AMSTERDAM
- DAY 11 | BRUSSELS
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! Im from South Africa Cape Town and but now Im living in good Old London town! Travelling is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bournemouth.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Indigo Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Magic - Bournemouth Departure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indigo Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Indigo Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,261 km.
- Bournemouth (England)
- 368 km
- Paris (France)
- 640 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 272 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 438 km
- Bournemouth (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,430 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Magic - Bournemouth Departure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Magic - Bournemouth Departure