European Magic - Paris Departure
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Indigo Travel:Write a review
- Jessie Carranza's review about another Indigo Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great way to travel Europe. I had a blast and our guides were very knowledgeable and just goof people :) Woul... Read more
- Josie's review about another Indigo Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe European Magic Tour 2017 was the most wonderful time in Europe exploring different places and being given time to ex... Read more
- D Qahtan M's review about another Indigo Travel tour5.0 - Excellent...mpany. Our guide Mr. Omar was very nice. Thanks guys in Indigo travel.Indigo Travel Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 | PARIS
- DAY 2 | PARIS
- DAY 3 | DISNEYLAND
- DAY 4 | MILAN
- DAY 5 | VENICE
- DAY 6 | SALZBURG/PRAGUE
- DAY 7 | PRAGUE
- DAY 8 | BERLIN
- DAY 9 | BERLIN/TROPICAL ISLANDS: 1st Jan 2017
- DAY 10 | AMSTERDAM
- DAY 11 | BRUSSELS
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
How many days/ nights accomodation is included in this tour?
Accommodation is included on this tour as this is a 15 day tour you will receive 14 nights accommodation.
- October 1, 2016
Does this tour include transfer?
Transfer is not included in this tour.
- July 1, 2016
Can I bring my 12 year old daughter with me on this tour?
Under 18's are welcomed if a guardian is traveling with them. As you are going as a family, it will be no problem.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Brussels is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Indigo Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Magic - Paris Departure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indigo Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Indigo Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 640 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 272 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Magic - Paris Departure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours