European Magic - from London
- Our saving
- US $ 1,217
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Feel festive at the Champs Elysees Christmas markets
- Let your dreams come true in Disneyland Paris!
- Treat yourself to Venetian Tapas in romantic Venice
- Celebrate New Year on the streets of supercool Berlin
- Make a splash at Europe's largest indoor waterpark
- Stroll along the Charles Bridge in elegant Prague
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, Historical
- Rather Poor
- JJonathanCasellaWritten on January 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Omar and Andrea are so accommodating, patient, informed, funny, and kind. The "magic" part of the tour description is so real- they really take you on a magical journey through Europe. Omar is a human atlas and encyclopedia, and has created a program that... Read more
- ShaliWritten on January 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If you’re thinking of going, do it! This tour was well thought out and organized. This tour gave me a scenic taste of cities that I’d be interested in exploring more of at a later date.
- KrystleWritten on January 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Omar is compassionate and is like a walking encyclopedia. Andrea is so kind and works really hard to make sure everyone has everything they need. My family and I loved working with both of them during this tour. This was a great way to bring in the new... Read more
- REReemWritten on January 11, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was very interesting, I had so much fun. It was so organized and we had the opportunity to enjoy many cities. The accommodation was very good, the hotels were far from the city center but very good and luxurious. All the included breakfasts were... Read more
- MedhaPaliwalPatelWritten on January 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved our trip! It was a great way to see a lot of beautiful, historic sites and get acquainted with these cities. Our tour guides Omar and Andrea were absolutely wonderful!
- MTMelviWritten on January 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
We covered a lot of grounds during the 11 day European Magic tour. It was a fast- paced, timed itinerary. I loved the fascinating and charming European places we have visited; the professionalism, expertise and amiable personalities of our tour guides,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you Melvi so much for your review! We had a fantastic time with you guys! Hope you had a nice flight back home! May 2019 bring you more adventures! Best Wishes, Andrea
- WMWilliamWritten on January 5, 20194.5 - Excellent
The tour was awesome we got to see so much of Europe. Was a great time. Will do another in the future for sure. Thank you to Omar he was awesome.Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi William! Thanks for your kind words and review! Hope this New Year bring you even more adventures to your and your family. It was lovely to meet you all! Best Wishes, Andrea
- MHMatthewWritten on January 4, 20195.0 - Excellent
Where do I begin?! The knowledge, the itinerary, the views, the locations, the food recommendations... it was all oh so good!!! We couldn’t be more happier with the accommodations, both destinations and understanding when people needed... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewhey Matthew! Thanks for the kind words, review and lovely photos! :D We had a fantastic time with you guys! May 2019 bring you more travels and adventures! :) Thanks and Best Wishes, Andrea
- JCJessieWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a great way to travel Europe. I had a blast and our guides were very knowledgeable and just goof people :) Would recommend this trip to everyone!!!!
- JosieWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The European Magic Tour 2017 was the most wonderful time in Europe exploring different places and being given time to explore these wonderful we went to. The tour guides Omar and Carlos were absolutely amazing with their knowledge and taking care of us on... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 · London and Paris
Start point Next to Platform 16-19 (infront of WhistleStop shop), London Victoria Railway Station, Buckingham Palace Rd, London, England SW1V 1JT, United Kingdom 08:00
- Day 2 · Paris
- Day 3 · Paris and Disneyland
- Day 4 · Milan
- Day 5 · Venice
- Day 6 · Salzburg and Prague
- Day 7 · Prague
- Day 8 · Berlin
- Day 9 · Berlin and Tropical Islands
- Day 10 · Amsterdam
Day 11 · Bruges and London
End point Next to Platform 16-19 (infront of WhistleStop shop), London Victoria Railway Station, Buckingham Palace Rd, London, England SW1V 1JT, United Kingdom 23:30
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
From where and at what time does the tour start from London?
Departure point is London Victoria - Next to WhistleStop Shop - towards platform 16-19 at 08:00hrs. Should be there at least 30 minutes before departure.
Are there any age restrictions on this tour?
The tour has no age restriction, but please be aware that there are 8 nights in hotel and 2 nights which are overnight by coach which some people might find tiring.
What type of accommodations does this trip have? Are there any upgrades available?
The accommdoation will all be in a hotel, where there is a selection of twin, triples and quads throughout the tour. The passenger can upgrade to twins or singles for an extra cost. Please contact us to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! Im from South Africa Cape Town and but now Im living in good Old London town! Travelling is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
European Magic - from London
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from London11 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to London0 seats left$38USD $1,217Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from London11 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to London10+ seats left$38USD $1,217
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Indigo Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 May 2019 the full payment of $1,217 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1217 for European Magic - from London, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indigo Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Indigo Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 152 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 640 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 272 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,217 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,988 tours in Europe
- covered by 455 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Magic - from London via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Magic - from London