European Magic - from London
- Our saving
- US $ 1,176
- Celebrate on Paris' Champs-Élysée
- Tour Venice’s culture and history by boat
- Ring in New Years at Brandenburg Gate
- Wander Amsterdam’s canals
- Age range
- 14 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical
- Rather Poor
- JCJessieWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat a great way to travel Europe. I had a blast and our guides were very knowledgeable and just goof people :) Would recommend this trip to everyone!!!!Show detailed ratings
- JosieWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe European Magic Tour 2017 was the most wonderful time in Europe exploring different places and being given time to explore these wonderful we went to. The tour guides Omar and Carlos were absolutely amazing with their knowledge and taking care of us on tour so congratulations to you both. And to Frazer and Joe, you both are amazing bus drivers and both of your sense of humours are great. Great work Frazer, Joe, Omar and Carlos. I highly recommend doing this tour for future travellers.Show detailed ratings
- TYTszWritten on January 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentAt first I was worrying about the intense schedule and not enough time to do sightseeing, turns out there is totally enough time to do sightseeing, you just need to act fast XD. And Omar is amazing ,he is a well planner, knows our needs and where we can sort out our travel problems including the locations of pharmacies and currency exchange. The bus is nice and comfortable, even though you have to spend two night on the bus, it's better than I thought it would be, most of the people are quite nice. Carlos is also a good assistant, really friendly guy. During the long bus ride, they will have rest stop and you can have your dinner and meals. Many experience with a great price. Definitely recommend this trip and you won't have to worry about travelling alone, everyone is so friendly and most of the time you will be together like a family.Show detailed ratings
- SSSUNILWritten on January 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat experience! Omar is the best. He is very organized with each minute details of each passenger. I enjoyed every minute of it.Show detailed ratings
- LCLuisaWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had an absolutely awesome time on the tour. Both Andrea and Omar were very knowledgeable, accommodating and caring tour guides. We had a great time in each city and there was always an option to do a walking tour with our guides or do your own thing. The accommodation was always clean, good and near transport for those who wished to party on. What a brilliant trip! I highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- AshleyWritten on January 12, 20173.5 - GoodThis is only the second group tour I've been on. It's much larger than my last one, and I've never done a coach tour. There were some unexpected bumps in the road, but these things happen. Not everything is as you think it'll be. Some of the accommodations were great, and some not so much, but this can be expected with the price of the tour. Overall, I scratched some things off my bucket list, got to see some amazing places and met some great people.Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi, Ashley, thanks for your positive ratings of our tour guides and also the overall value of our trip! We feel it would be great to have further feedback about your experience, which can only make our tours and services even better for future travellers. We hope you have a wonderful year! Thanks, Indigo team
- NCNaushabaWritten on January 9, 20174.0 - GoodI had one of the best trips in my life ! If you are the kind who likes a impromtu, personalized, impulsive tour, then this is the best one. It is obviously difficult to keep times and schedules as we covered so many countries, but all the logistics were perfectly taken care of and we visited everywhere we were promised. I really enjoyed the tour and the people and the places, what more can one ask for.Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThanks Naushaba for your words, it was wonderful having you – many interesting and great people indeed in the tour. May you have a wonderful 2017!
- SavioWritten on January 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was simply amazing traveling with Indigo... they provided safe and comfortable traveling. I got the chance to experience the culture and livelihood of the people in different countries in Europe, thanks to our amazing and knowledgeable guides Omar and Andrea( you guys are awesome). I've made new friends, gained new knowledge and experiences but more so I have made lots of memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you Indigo tour; best of luck in 2017.Show detailed ratingsIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi Savio! It's so nice to hear your review and thank you for your words. We love when our tours make such great connections with people. Omar and Andrea had a blast with the group for sure! We hope you have a wonderful year!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 6, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing! Our tour guide Gerry was great with us and the drivers were super nice and always helpful. All the places visited were incredible. We even stopped for a snowball fight as it was really snowing at the Alps. The hotels were all okay and comfortable. Definitely would recommendIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review! I believe many people even saw snow for the first time during this tour! :D It is a pleasure for us to provide great experiences for our travelers! We will let Gerry know about your feedback! Thank you again and hopefully see you soon!
- AAnonymousWritten on January 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentI would like to thank you the amazing trip I had in Europe. Everyone was so nice and I made lots of new friends, I keep in touch with them. Great memories. Good services. Everything very goodIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review! This is probably one of the best things about travelling, making new friends! We have actually had two couples meeting in our tours and another one proposed to his girlfriend during our tour to Paris!! Nothing tops having these experiences! Thank you so much for your review!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 · London and Paris
- Day 2 · Paris
- Day 3 · Paris and Disneyland
- Day 4 · Milan
- Day 5 · Venice
- Day 6 · Salzburg and Prague
- Day 7 · Prague
- Day 8 · Berlin
- Day 9 · Berlin and Tropical Islands
- Day 10 · Amsterdam
- Day 11 · Bruges and London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
From where and at what time does the tour start from London?
Departure point is London Victoria - Next to WhistleStop Shop - towards platform 16-19 at 08:00hrs. Should be there at least 30 minutes before departure.
Are there any age restrictions on this tour?
The tour has no age restriction, but please be aware that there are 8 nights in hotel and 2 nights which are overnight by coach which some people might find tiring.
What type of accommodations does this trip have? Are there any upgrades available?
The accommdoation will all be in a hotel, where there is a selection of twin, triples and quads throughout the tour. The passenger can upgrade to twins or singles for an extra cost. Please contact us to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! Im from South Africa Cape Town and but now Im living in good Old London town! Travelling is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
European Magic - from London
- MondayDec 24, 2018from London11 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$36USD $1,176
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Indigo Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 October 2018 the full payment of $1,176 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1176 for European Magic - from London, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indigo Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Indigo Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 152 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 640 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 244 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 272 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,176 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,973 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Magic - from London via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Magic - from London