National Parks of the Northwest US (from Seattle to Portland)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Seattle and end in Portland! With the wildlife tour National Parks of the Northwest US (from Seattle to Portland), you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Seattle, USA and 13 other destinations in USA. National Parks of the Northwest US (from Seattle to Portland) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- MIMiloshWritten on September 24, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was very much as expected except for the snow which was beautiful but made us use lodgings rather than camp in the subzero temperatures.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Seattle
- Day 2 Seattle/Mount Rainier National Park
- Day 3 Mount Rainier National Park/Wallace
- Day 4 Wallace/Glacier National Park (1D)
- Day 5 Glacier National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Glacier National Park/Bozeman (1B, 1L)
- Day 7 Bozeman/Yellowstone National Park (1L, 1D)
- Day 8 Yellowstone National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9 Yellowstone National Park/Jackson (1B)
- Day 10 Jackson/Boise
- Day 11 Boise/Bend
- Day 12 Bend/Eugene
- Day 13 Eugene
- Day 14 Eugene/Portland
- Day 15 Portland
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Seattle is the starting point and Portland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for National Parks of the Northwest US (from Seattle to Portland), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,005 km.
- Seattle (USA)
- 92 km
- Mt Rainier National Park (USA)
- 381 km
- Coeur d'Alene (USA)
- 68 km
- Wallace (USA)
- 214 km
- Glacier National Park (USA)
- 400 km
- Bozeman (USA)
- 137 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 75 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 442 km
- Boise (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks of the Northwest US (from Seattle to Portland)