Highlights of Australia and New Zealand ends Christchurch
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 42:43:04
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- City tour in Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland
- Visit Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- See the Sydney Opera House and Bondi Beach
- Tour to Te Puia Thermal Valley and Franz Josef Glacier
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Melbourne and end in Christchurch! With the coach/bus tour Highlights of Australia and New Zealand ends Christchurch, you have a 22 day tour package taking you through Melbourne, Australia and 10 other destinations in Australia/Oceania. Highlights of Australia and New Zealand ends Christchurch includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JVJohnWritten on March 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentFood was fantastic. Planned tours were wonderful. Extra tours were fantastic. Tour guides were helpful, humorous, entertaining and considerate. The only suggested improvement is eliminate the Agradome in New Zealand and replace it with the Hobitton tour. Dinner in Auckland was the best. and Lunch at Angies and Stan's farm was a close second.Show detailed ratings
- JJohnWritten on November 26, 20162.0 - Rather poorCurrently doing a 20 plus day tour of austrailia and I can not wait for this tour to be over. Riding on a bus with 46 people is like being on a plane in coach everyday. The only sights worth seeing are an extra cost and they are marked up 50% higher than you can get for the same excusion at the hotels. This was not a cost saver tour , I paid 11,000 for this tour not including my flights to and from. I could have spent half and seen and experenced more.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Melbourne (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Melbourne Sightseeing
- Day 3: Melbourne Free Time
- Day 4: Melbourne - Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs - Uluru (Ayers Rock) (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
- Day 7: Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Cairns (3 Nights)
- Day 8: Cairns Free Time
- Day 9: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 10: Cairns - Sydney (3 Nights)
- Day 11: Sydney Sightseeing
- Day 12: Sydney Free Time
- Day 13: Sydney - Auckland (2 Nights)
- Day 14: Auckland Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 15: Auckland - Rotorua
- Day 16: Rotorua - Christchurch
- Day 17: Christchurch - Franz Josef
- Day 18: Franz Josef - Queenstown (3 Nights)
- Day 19: Milford Sound Cruise
- Day 20: Queenstown Free Time
- Day 21: Queenstown - Christchurch
- Day 22: Depart Christchurch
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Australia and New Zealand ends Christchurch
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Melbourne22 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Christchurch0 seats leftUSD $6,523
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Melbourne22 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Christchurch0 seats leftUSD $6,907
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Melbourne22 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Christchurch0 seats leftUSD $6,907
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarAustralia and New Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Highlights of Australia and New Zealand ends Christchurch, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 9,935 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 1,891 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 1,795 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 1,962 km
- Sydney (Australia)
- 2,157 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 672 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 817 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Australia and New Zealand ends Christchurch