New Zealand Splendour
- Our saving
- US $ 5,216
- City tour in Auckland, Wellington, Blenheim, Dunedin
- Visit the Tamaki Family Marae in Rotorua
- See the Historic Arrowtown and Franz Josef Glacier
- Cruise on Cook Strait, Lake Wakatipu, Milford Sound
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Auckland
- Day 2: Auckland - Rotorua (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Rotorua Sightseeing
- Day 4: Rotorua - Wellington
- Day 5: Wellington - Blenheim
- Day 6: Blenheim - Christchurch
- Day 7: Christchurch - Twizel
- Day 8: Twizel - Dunedin Sightseeing
- Day 9: Dunedin - Te Anau
- Day 10: Te Anau - Queenstown (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Queenstown Sightseeing
- Day 12: Queenstown - Franz Josef
- Day 13: Franz Josef - Punakaiki
- Day 14: Punakaiki - Christchurch
- Day 15: Depart Christchurch
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MBMonicaWritten on January 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved virtually everything about our tour. Our guide, Isobel and driver, Monica were absolutely the best. I think that having these 2 really made our trip even better. Thank you so much....we loved it!
- PIPatriciaWritten on June 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was very well organized, no major delays or setbacks. We saw a lot and had some lovely experiences. However, the trip is geared to a much older clientele. There were very limited adventurous activities. ( hiking, kayaking, walking...) A lot of time... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will I need a visa?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your travel agent and the local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
How many people are on this group tour?
On this tour you travel by private coach and the group is on average 35-45 people.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
New Zealand Splendour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,695
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Christchurch0 seats leftUSD $5,695
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Christchurch0 seats leftUSD $5,795
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats leftUSD $5,795
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Christchurch0 seats leftUSD $5,795
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Christchurch8 seats leftUSD $5,795
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to Christchurch7 seats leftUSD $5,795
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayJan 7, 2020to Christchurch7 seats left$580$5,795-10%USD $5,216
- TuesdayDec 31, 2019from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayJan 14, 2020to Christchurch10+ seats left$580$5,795-10%USD $5,216
- TuesdayJan 7, 2020from Auckland15 DaysTuesdayJan 21, 2020to Christchurch10+ seats left$580$5,795-10%USD $5,216
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 4 km
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park (New Zealand)
- 4 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 141 km
- Mount Ruapehu (New Zealand)
- 10 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 43 km
- Queen Charlotte Sound (New Zealand)
- 36 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
- 25 km
- Blenheim (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,216 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,403 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 115 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on New Zealand Splendour