- Our saving
- US $ 4,608
- Explore on the Cultural Insight city tour of Hobart
- Journey to the magnificent Mt. Field National Park
- Enjoy a spectacular Gordon River Cruise
- Visit the beautiful Cradle Mountain National Park
- Sightsee around the diverse Launceston region
- Visit the infamous convict prison, Port Arthur Historic Site
- Ann Farrant's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - Excellent
Ideal for somebody from the UK wishing for a helpful introduction to a particular part of Australia.
- Helen Payne's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent
I had an amazing time in Autralia, made so much better by the excellence of Trafalgar tours. Every step of the way from pickup at the airport to hotel check in to Hotel and excursions. Flawless and very professional. Nothing was to much effort. We felt like... Read more
- Anthony Hastings's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent
Simply magnificent, well organised and first class service 10/10
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Hobart (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Hobart Free Time
- Day 3: Hobart - Strahan
- Day 4: Strahan - Cradle Mountain (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Cradle Mountain Sightseeing
- Day 6: Cradle Mountain - Launceston (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Launceston Sightseeing
- Day 8: Launceston - Freycinet (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Wineglass Bay
- Day 10: Freycinet - Hobart (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Port Arthur Sightseeing
- Day 12: Depart Hobart
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum headcount for this tour?
Trafalgar is a very popular operator with the maximum group size being around 50 (dependent on the particular bus that they have assigned to that tour).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to HobartOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,850
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to HobartOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,850Book Now Hold my
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$243$4,850-5%USD $4,608
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$243$4,850-5%USD $4,608
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$255$5,095-5%USD $4,840
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$255$5,095-5%USD $4,840
- FridayNov 15, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$255$5,095-5%USD $4,840
- FridayDec 13, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to HobartOnly 1 seat left$255$5,095-5%USD $4,840Book Now Hold my
- FridayJan 3, 2020from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayJan 14, 2020to Hobart8 seats left$255$5,095-5%USD $4,840
- FridayJan 24, 2020from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayFeb 4, 2020to Hobart10+ seats left$255$5,095-5%USD $4,840
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $4,608 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4608 for Perfect Tasmania, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 66 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 117 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 102 km
- Launceston (Australia)
- 108 km
- Bicheno (Australia)
- 36 km
- Freycinet National Park (Australia)
- 36 km
- Bicheno (Australia)
- 138 km
- Hobart (Australia)
- 53 km
- Port Arthur (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,608 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,280 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,812 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours