- Our saving
- US $ 4,365
- Explore on the Cultural Insight city tour of Hobart
- Journey to the magnificent Mt. Field National Park
- Enjoy a spectacular Gordon River Cruise
- Visit the beautiful Cradle Mountain National Park
- Sightsee around the diverse Launceston region
- Visit the infamous convict prison, Port Arthur Historic Site
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Ann Farrant's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentIdeal for somebody from the UK wishing for a helpful introduction to a particular part of Australia.
- Helen Payne's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent...an amazing time in Autralia, made so much better by the excellence of Trafalgar tours. Every step of the way from pickup at the airport to hotel chec... Read more
- Anthony Hastings's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentSimply magnificent, well organised and first class service 10/10
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Hobart (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Hobart Free Time
- Day 3: Hobart - Strahan
- Day 4: Strahan - Cradle Mountain (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Cradle Mountain Sightseeing
- Day 6: Cradle Mountain - Launceston (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Launceston Sightseeing
- Day 8: Launceston - Freycinet (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Wineglass Bay
- Day 10: Freycinet - Hobart (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Port Arthur Sightseeing
- Day 12: Depart Hobart
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum headcount for this tour?
Trafalgar is a very popular operator with the maximum group size being around 50 (dependent on the particular bus that they have assigned to that tour).
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayNov 16, 2018from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to HobartOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,850
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Hobart10+ seats leftUSD $4,850
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$485$4,850-10%USD $4,365
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Hobart9 seats left$485$4,850-10%USD $4,365
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Hobart8 seats left$485$4,850-10%USD $4,365
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$485$4,850-10%USD $4,365
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$485$4,850-10%USD $4,365
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$510$5,095-10%USD $4,586
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$510$5,095-10%USD $4,586
- FridayNov 15, 2019from Hobart12 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$510$5,095-10%USD $4,586
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $4,365 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4365 for Perfect Tasmania, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 66 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 117 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 102 km
- Launceston (Australia)
- 108 km
- Bicheno (Australia)
- 36 km
- Freycinet National Park (Australia)
- 36 km
- Bicheno (Australia)
- 138 km
- Hobart (Australia)
- 53 km
- Port Arthur (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,365 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 972 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,180 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours