Secrets of the Rockies and Glacier National Park Summer 2018
- +5 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Montana's Glacier National Park
- Lake Louise, the “Jewel of the Canadian Rockies"
- Jaw-dropping views of Valley of the Ten Peaks
- Jagged mountains, thundering waterfalls, glaciers, and snowfields
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JBJohnWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery good it was a well balanced tour which was well directedShow detailed ratings
- MEMichaelWritten on December 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour greatly exceeded my expectations! The scenery, the stories, the people all wonderful. Our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We so enjoyed the trip we have booked another trip with Trafalger for this spring.Show detailed ratings
- SASandraWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentA very enjoyable experience. The vistas and 'secret' places in the Canadian Rockies were breathtaking. Under the guidance of Ben Hutchinson, our tour guide for Trefalgar's Secrets of the Rockies tour, our group along with our driver became family. He took care of us, saw to our needs, our issues, but most of all exposed us to such knowledge that only a well-trained teacher can provide. I am a retired public school teacher (25 years + experience) teaching and mentoring not only secondary students, but both college and post college student teachers. I can recognize the enthusiasm a teacher puts forth in presenting and ensuring a good educational experience. Ben has that enthusiasm and technique! This old teacher enjoyed being taught!Show detailed ratings
- AFalyceWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - Excellentit was a glorious trip. ben Hutchison was our guide. the accomodations were fine and so was he. I took my grown daughter and we had a marvelous time. that scenery was outstanding and we loved the rafting from jasper. I think Trafalgar does a wonderful job,, and I've used them several places around the globe.Show detailed ratings
- LWLindaWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrafalgar Bus Tour of the Rockies was my first ever organised bus tour. I was very hesitant being locked nto a guided tour. Saying that, I have constantly told family and friends that Trafalgar was the best tour and tour guide and facilities I could ever have enjoyed. Out of the 5 weeks we spent in Canada and Alaska, the Trafalgar bus tour with Ben was the best part and I will certainly do another one. He was the best informed, whitty, knowledgeable and organised guide we would wish for Thank you so very much for the memories Linda Woldseth 0410650759 or email@example.comShow detailed ratings
- WAWaldoWritten on August 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was our 5th trip with Trafalgar, they have all been great, but this one was the best! The itinerary magnificent, the views outstanding, but the best part was the guide, Ben Hutchinson was knowledgeable, caring, funny, friendly and always there to make sure we were well taken care of. Between Ben and Matt Sehl our driver we got the most out of our trip, would love to travel with them again.Show detailed ratings
- LLLindaWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Secrets of the Canadian Rockies tour was awesome! The itinerary was terrific, the guide and driver were experts and the accommodations/meals//experiences were great.Show detailed ratings
- GCGlendaWritten on July 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe enjoyed our trip immensely. Everyday was a new adventure & the trip was filled with lots of history given by our travel directer Ben Hutchinson. He was very knowledgeable & had a great sense of humor that lifted the spirits of each guest.Show detailed ratings
- LTLeighWritten on July 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was even more than we expected! Ben Hutchinson as our guide was great! He was so knowledgeable and funny and entertaining. The best tour guide ever! Hotels and food were great and our bus was roomy and comfortable!Show detailed ratings
- SRSusanWritten on July 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Canadian Rockies tour exceeded my expectations. First, the group was small, just 23 people. This allowed good group interaction and expedited our coming and going on the bus (which was modern and always clean). The side excursions were interesting and worthwhile. Accommodations were well chosen and appropriate to the national park expert. Fairmont Banff was as awesome as the scenery. Ben Hutchenson, our tour leader was extraordinary! Through his wonderful personality, extensive knowledge and love of Canada and his silly sense of humor, Ben wove together all aspects of the tour into a special and memorable experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary
- Day 2: Calgary – Fort MacLeod – Waterton Lakes National Park
- Day 3: Waterton Lakes National Park – Glacier National Park
- Day 4: Glacier National Park – Lake Louise (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Lake Louise Sightseeing
- Day 6: Lake Louise – Athabasca Glacier – Jasper (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Jasper Sightseeing
- Day 8: Jasper – Icefields Parkway – Banff National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 10: Banff – Depart Calgary
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the hotels used on this tour?
The hotels used are as follows:
Waterton Lakes Lodge
Lake McDonald Lodge
Deer Lake Lodge Authentic Accommodation
The Rimrock Resort
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Secrets of the Rockies and Glacier National Park Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $3,595
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Calgary10 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $3,595
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Calgary10 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $3,595
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Secrets of the Rockies and Glacier National Park Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 218 km
- Waterton Lakes National Park (Canada)
- 354 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 96 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 254 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 107 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,866 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Secrets of the Rockies and Glacier National Park Summer 2018