Route 66 with Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Summer 2018
- Skyscrapers of Chicago's Magnificent Mile
- Guided tour of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- Lively American musical mecca of Branson
- Famed Cadillac Ranch pop art installation
- Stop in Kingman, a Route 66 hotspot
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- RORosalieWritten on April 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentLoved this tour! Our 50th Weddong Ann. And a trip we had always dreamed of. We grew up in the 50-60's ! The group was mostly Australians and a few Amweicans and 1 Irishman. We are all still all friends! We had some rough weather but stayed in some really nice places! Trad algar is the way to travel!Show detailed ratings
- LHLindaWritten on December 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentEverything was perfect from tours to hotels .eating out and eating in all good.Show detailed ratings
- PMPatriciaWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentThis was our third Trafalgar tour (the other two were The Californian and a tour of Scotland). As we haven't taken trips with other tour companies, we can't compare, but must say that Trafalgar is excellent and would not hesitate to take them again.Show detailed ratings
- RDRaewynWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentRoute 66 was an amazing tour, my husband always wanted to do it but I wasn't so sure but loved it. Randy the tour director was just the bestShow detailed ratings
- KLKerrynWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour and tour director Randy. Great optional tours and included sightsShow detailed ratings
- LHLindaWritten on October 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentAll hotels were first class,the tour was magnificent we went to out of the way places where other tours were not going.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Chicago
- Day 2: Chicago – Pontiac – Springfield – St. Louis (2 Nights)
- Day 3: St. Louis Sightseeing
- Day 4: St. Louis – Meramec Caverns – Branson
- Day 5: Branson – Claremore – Oklahoma City (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Oklahoma City Sightseeing
- Day 7: Oklahoma City – Route 66 Museum – Amarillo
- Day 8: Amarillo and Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- Day 9: Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- Day 10: Albuquerque ��� Flagstaff
- Day 11: Flagstaff – Cameron Trading Post – Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 12: Grand Canyon National Park – Seligman – Las Vegas (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Las Vegas
- Day 14: Las Vegas – Los Angeles
- Day 15: Depart Los Angeles
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
- Connect With Locals | Groves | California
- Connect With Locals | Willamette Winery | Oregon
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Hi, What is Route 66? Thanks,
Route 66 was a historic highway in the United States extending from Chicago to Los Angeles. It crossed much of the American Midwest, Great Plains, and Southwest. Although US Highway 66 no longer exists, you can still "get your kicks" on the path it took through the United States on other highways and roads. "Route 66" is a famously travelled journey through the best of America.
Do you do Route 66 departing Glasgow or Edinburgh?
This tour is not offered in Glasgow or Edinburgh. Route 66 was a historic highway in the United States extending from Chicago to Los Angeles. It crossed much of the American Midwest, Great Plains, and Southwest. Although US Highway 66 no longer exists, you can still "get your kicks" on the path it took through the United States on other highways and roads. "Route 66" is a famously travelled journey through the best of America.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Chicago is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Route 66 with Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chicago (USA)
- 288 km
- Springfield (USA)
- 137 km
- St Louis (USA)
- 346 km
- Branson (USA)
- 408 km
- Oklahoma City (USA)
- 392 km
- Amarillo (USA)
- 439 km
- Albuquerque (USA)
- 454 km
- Flagstaff (USA)
- 98 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 121 km
- Seligman (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,810 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Route 66 with Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Summer 2018