Iconic Rockies (Base, 13 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,700
- +15 Destinations
- West Coast Canada
- Cruise across Maligne Lake
- Scenic drives along the Sea-to-Sky Highway and Icefields Parkway
- Visit the thriving ski resort of Sun Peaks and Chase
- Experience gorgeous floral gardens.
- Rather Poor
- JJenGeutjesWritten on July 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was unbelievably good. Thanks to both Ben , our guide and Lorne, our driver we saw an incredible cross section of Canada. Although some days seemed quite long in the coach the little extras, games and local knowledge ensured an exciting trip. The... Read more
- ABAlexWritten on December 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A seasoned traveller as this was my 6th tour. Not all at once you understand. The people I have met over the years and the accommodation have been first rate (better than expected) As for the tour guide. The best one yet!! Having had my fair share of... Read more
- CLCharlesWritten on December 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ben was a marvelous guide. I would go with him anywhere. His enthusiasm is infectious. Hemknowsmhis subject and conveys it with a unique style. He is the greatest!!!
- CPCherylWritten on December 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thank you Ben for a wonderful tour!! You were fun, interesting, knowledgeable, generous and just the absolute best. We learned so much from you and you made the tour so much better. Looking forward to traveling with you again.
- PMPhilipWritten on December 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We travelled with Ben on the Iconic Rockies & Western Canada Tour (May 29th 2017). This was an amazing experience complimented by an even more amazing tour director. Ben's knowledge, empathy and caring approach made this the BEST trip we have ever had.... Read more
- SRSyedWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Trafalgar Trip, Iconic Rockies and Western Canada, was a wonderful success and exceeded our expectations in the transportation and accommodations. However, what made it that much more enjoyable was to be in the company of our wonderful guide, Ben... Read more
- DDDavidWritten on October 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything exceeded our expectations. Our tour guide Ben was a delight. Full of fun and added more than was necessary to make sure we were fully informed and enjoying ourselves.
- MVmichaelWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Western Canada, iconic Rockies, and boat cruise up to Alaska. We could not fault the tour guide, Ben Hutchinson made this trip one to remember . Well organised, nothing was too much trouble, and always had a smile on his face. Scenery was spectacular, and... Read more
- KLKimWritten on October 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour of Western Canada departing from Vancouver. Rafting to see whales, experiencing the glacier along the Icefields Highway and more. Ben Hutchinson was our guide and was EXCELLENT! He had a lot to deal with and always did so with a smile, trying... Read more
- APAnneWritten on October 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Western Canada with the add on of the Rocky Mountaineer train journey has been on our bucket list for a great number of years. Wow !! we were not dissapointed with the whole package- the experience of a lifetime made all the more enjoyable by a very... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Vancouver Sightseeing
- Day 3: Vancouver – Victoria (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Victoria Sightseeing
- Day 5: Victoria – Chemainus – Squamish – Whistler (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Whistler Sightseeing
- Day 7: Whistler – Kamloops
- Day 8: Kamloops – Rocky Mountain National Parks – Banff (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Banff Sightseeing
- Day 10: Banff – Lake Louise – Jasper (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Jasper Sightseeing
- Day 12: Jasper – Kamloops
- Day 13: Kamloops – Vancouver
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I would like the names of the hotels included.
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Is provisional booking available for this tour?
We do not have a provisional booking for this tour, however if you would like to make a booking or place a hold for 48 hours, please feel free to do so by clicking on 'check availability' on the tour page and entering your details for the date you'd like.
Alternatively, please do try contacting us again either on chat or by phone, We're available 24/7
We are in our mid 60's. Can we join this tour?
Trafalgar are open age from 5 to 80 years old and actually most of their clients would be above 40 - 50 years old.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Iconic Rockies (Base, 13 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$195$3,895-5%USD $3,700
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $3,950
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Vancouver9 seats leftUSD $3,950
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $3,995
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$201$4,025-5%USD $3,824
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Vancouver7 seats leftUSD $4,150
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Vancouver9 seats left$208$4,150-5%USD $3,943
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$208$4,150-5%USD $3,943
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$209$4,175-5%USD $3,966
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vancouver13 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $4,175
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 March 2019 the full payment of $3,700 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3700 for Iconic Rockies (Base, 13 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 61 km
- Chemainus (Canada)
- 96 km
- Squamish (Canada)
- 48 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 232 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
- 121 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 52 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,700 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,909 tours in North America
- covered by 80 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iconic Rockies (Base, 13 Days)