Great East Coast Cities Summer 2018
- City tour in Washington, D.C. and New York City
- Orientation of Boston
- View the Liberty Bell, Washington Monument
- Visit Independence National Park, Battery Park
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Walking Tour, Sightseeing
Start in Washington DC and end in Boston! With the discovery tour Great East Coast Cities Summer 2018, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Washington DC, USA and 4 other destinations in USA. Great East Coast Cities Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Leon's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentThe history overview and TV presentation was informative and weather was the best
- John Simon's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentThe National Parks Wonders trip was our first with Trafalgar and it was MUCH better that we ever expected. Our tour guide Tyson wa... Read more
- Tom Leonard's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentOur guide Austin Coop was excellent. He was attentive and knowledgable. One man on the trip could not speak or hear. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Washington, D.C. (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Washington, D.C. Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 3: Washington, D.C. – Philadelphia – New York City (3 Nights)
- Day 4: New York Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 5: New York City At Leisure
- Day 6: New York – Newport – Boston (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Boston Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 8: Depart Boston
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
- Stays with Stories | Omni Parker Hotel | Boston
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour include coach transportation between cities or are we expected to find our own way?
Yes, this amazing tour of the East Coast includes coach transportation between cities.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Washington DC is the starting point and Boston is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Great East Coast Cities Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 669 km.
- Washington DC (USA)
- 199 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 130 km
- New York City (USA)
- 242 km
- Newport (USA)
- 99 km
- Boston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,131 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours