Best of Eastern Canada (9 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,066
- Rather Poor
- DBDianneWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentTour was amazing. Have done many tours all over the world and this was the best. Well organized, nice hotels, wonderful group meals, professional to the last. Would highly recommend Trafalgar to anyone interested in doing a tour anywhere in the world.Show detailed ratings
- DRDanielWritten on July 25, 20183.0 - AverageDo not include Ottawa as a tour site, it was a stop over with a drive by of buildings, Very disappointing. Had to buy additional airline tickets when tour advised it would not return to Toronto until after 4pm, brochure said 2pm, $660.00 addition to price. Quebec city was the high lite of the tour, Montreal next and the rest were mere stops in between. Hotels and food were good to excellentShow detailed ratings
- GCGarryWritten on October 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide Ben Hutchinson was exceptional in every way. His knowledge was unbelievable, all the little details he shared with us was very special. Ben just has a way with people from all ages and was totally in tune with all our tour group. Trafalgar is a lucky company to have him, as he is a fine person & made our trip something we will remember for the rest of our lives.Show detailed ratings
- GCGarryWritten on October 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentA very exciting trip with Trafalgar touring the West Coast of Canada and a seven day cruise up the inside passage. Tour guide was Ben Hutchinson, he was fantastic! He knew so much about the places we visited a real wealth of knowledge.Show detailed ratings
- MCMarieWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was everything I expected and more. Beautiful country (Canadian Rockies) Tour Guide (Ben Hutchinson) was very knowledgeable and his enthusiasm was infectious.Show detailed ratings
- AGanneWritten on August 13, 20174.0 - GoodHad a great trip with ben lots of fun good time bens a great guideShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Toronto (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Toronto Sightseeing
- Day 3: Toronto – Niagara Falls
- Day 4: Niagara Falls – Kingston – Ottawa
- Day 5: Ottawa – Parc Omega – Quebec City (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Quebec City Sightseeing
- Day 7: Quebec City – Montreal (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Montreal Sightseeing
- Day 9: Depart Montreal
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When will the departures for the following year be available?
The departure dates for the following year will be released towards the end of May. We recommend keeping an eye out on the website until the dates are released.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Best of Eastern Canada (9 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to MontrealOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,225
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to MontrealOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,225
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Montreal0 seats leftUSD $2,225Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Montreal0 seats leftUSD $2,225Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to MontrealOnly 1 seat left$230$2,295-10%USD $2,066Book Now Hold my
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Montreal10+ seats left$238$2,375-10%USD $2,138
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Montreal10+ seats left$238$2,375-10%USD $2,138
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Montreal7 seats left$240$2,395-10%USD $2,156
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Montreal10+ seats left$240$2,395-10%USD $2,156
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Montreal8 seats left$240$2,395-10%USD $2,156
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Toronto is the starting point and Montreal is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 October 2018 the full payment of $2,066 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2066 for Best of Eastern Canada (9 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 245 km
- Kingston (Canada)
- 146 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 376 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 228 km
- Montreal (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,066 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,861 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Eastern Canada (9 Days)