Tales of the Old South Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,273
- Discover Savannah’s Historic District
- Enjoy Bluffton’s quaint shops and charm
- Explore the resort town of Hilton Head
- Take a carriage ride through Charleston
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- mike huey's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat. Our guide Stephen was excellent
- Paulino Salvador Leachon's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotels were excellent. So with the meals. The tour director was exceptionally kind and knowledgeable with his job. E... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentWell run and a lovely group of people
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Savannah (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Savannah Sightseeing
- Day 3: Savannah – Hilton Head (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Hilton Head At Leisure and Sightseeing
- Day 5: Hilton Head – Charleston (3 Nights)
- Day 6: Charleston Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 7: Charleston At Leisure
- Day 8: Depart Charleston
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to arrange visas?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Tales of the Old South Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Savannah8 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to CharlestonOnly 1 seat left$253$2,525-10%USD $2,273
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Savannah8 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Charleston10+ seats leftUSD $2,525Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Savannah is the starting point and Charleston is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 October 2018 the full payment of $2,273 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2273 for Tales of the Old South Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Savannah (USA)
- 36 km
- Hilton Head Island (USA)
- 25 km
- Beaufort (USA)
- 79 km
- Charleston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,273 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,881 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,022 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours