Tales of the Old South Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,336
- Discover Savannah’s Historic District
- Enjoy Bluffton’s quaint shops and charm
- Explore the resort town of Hilton Head
- Take a carriage ride through Charleston
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Janice Doran's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentOur trip by bus through the Rockies was wonderful. We had an amazing guide Ben Hutchison who made it so interestkng he... Read more
- Christine Taylor's review about another Trafalgar tour4.0 - GoodThis was a fabulous tour - great scenery and outings, lovely meals, appropriate accommodation and a first class tour dir... Read more
- John Parker's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentOur tour of the Canadian Rockies was outstanding. Our tour director, Ben Hutchinson, was first class and engaging throu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Savannah (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Savannah Sightseeing
- Day 3: Savannah – Hilton Head (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Hilton Head At Leisure and Sightseeing
- Day 5: Hilton Head – Charleston (3 Nights)
- Day 6: Charleston Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 7: Charleston At Leisure
- Day 8: Depart Charleston
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 14, 2016
Do I need to arrange visas?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
Tales of the Old South Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayApr 18, 2018from Savannah8 DaysWednesdayApr 25, 2018to Charleston9 seats leftUSD $2,525Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Savannah8 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Charleston9 seats left$189$2,525-8%USD $2,336
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Savannah8 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Charleston9 seats left$189$2,525-8%USD $2,336
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Savannah8 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Charleston9 seats left$189$2,525-8%USD $2,336
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Savannah8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Charleston0 seats leftUSD $2,525Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Savannah8 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Charleston10+ seats left$189$2,525-8%USD $2,336
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Savannah is the starting point and Charleston is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 April 2018 the full payment of $2,336 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2336 for Tales of the Old South Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Savannah (USA)
- 36 km
- Hilton Head Island (USA)
- 25 km
- Beaufort (USA)
- 79 km
- Charleston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,336 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,534 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours