- Our saving
- US $ 2,066
- Feel like a cowboy in the desert landscapes of Arizona
- See a sunrise like no other from the Grand Canyon rim
- Admire the red and lavender hues of the Painted Desert
- Head to the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Las Vegas
- Day 2: Las Vegas – Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 3: Grand Canyon National Park – Monument Valley
- Day 4: Monument Valley – Lake Powell (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Lake Powell Free Time
- Day 6: Lake Powell – Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Zion National Park Free Time
- Day 8: Zion National Park – Depart Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RDRonaldWritten on May 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Our Guide, Tyson was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about all of our stops and gave my wife and I an excellent reason for using your tours for our future endeavors. The driver, Roland was also very good.Show detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewIt’s always great to know when our guests have returned home from one of our guided holidays with fond memories and a thirst for even more travel experiences. As such, we thank you for sharing your feedback here with us at Trafalgar. Furthermore, we are delighted to learn that your Travel Director, Tyson, and Coach Driver, Roland, ensured that you had an effortless and memorable travel experience. It was certainly our pleasure to welcome you and your wife on this journey, and we look forward to travelling together again soon, wherever in the world you decide that might be.
- LWLeslieWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was wonderful! Very organized and well planned. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. We now have some priceless memories for our family.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Love Travel?
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gordon8th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Las Vegas8 seats left$243$2,425-10%USD $2,183Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$248$2,475-10%USD $2,228Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Las Vegas7 seats left$248$2,475-10%USD $2,228Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Las Vegas9 seats left$248$2,475-10%USD $2,228Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$245$2,450-10%USD $2,205Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Las Vegas8 seats left$245$2,450-10%USD $2,205Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$245$2,450-10%USD $2,205Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$245$2,450-10%USD $2,205Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJun 30, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Las Vegas9 seats left$245$2,450-10%USD $2,205Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayAug 4, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayAug 11, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$243$2,425-10%USD $2,183Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 105 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 100 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,066 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,985 tours in North America
- covered by 110 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Trailblazer