Spectacular Bay of Islands summer 2018
- Relax in the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Board the ‘Dolphin Seeker’ catamaran
- Visit the majestic Hole in the Rock
- Unique sights of Grand Cathedral Cave
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Anthony Hastings's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentSimply magnificent, well organised and first class service 10/10
- Beverley Bohbot's review about another Trafalgar tour4.0 - GoodThe trip was up to expectation. Well organized. Guides were great. Drivers were great. Overall it really was a wonderful... Read more
- Ann Farrant's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentIdeal for somebody from the UK wishing for a helpful introduction to a particular part of Australia.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Auckland - Bay of Islands (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Bay of Islands Free Time
- Day 3: Bay of Islands - Auckland
- Day 4: Depart Auckland
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will I need a visa?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spectacular Bay of Islands summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Bay of Islands (New Zealand)
- 11 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Cape Reinga (New Zealand)
- 161 km
- Russell (New Zealand)
- 186 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 972 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,180 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours