Slovenia & Croatia Real Food Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Korcula Island
- Day 1 Ljubljana
- Day 2 Bled / Ljubljana
- Day 3 Piran / Motovun
- Day 4 Motovun
- Day 5 Plitvice National Park / Rakovica
- Day 6 Zadar
- Day 7 Split
- Day 8 Split
- Day 9 Korcula
- Day 10 Korcula
- Day 11 Dubrovnik
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Intrepid Travel
Back in 1989, two guys from Melbourne, Australia by the names of Darrell and Manch set off on an adventure to the other side of the world. They travelled to Africa and without air conditioning on their modified truck, they filled it with supplies, some beer, a bunch of aviator sunglasses, and some friends. On that trip, they came up with the idea that perhaps others may be interested in this style of travel too. Just like that, Intrepid was born. Intrepid has come a long way since then, now giving over 100,000 travelers a year the opportunity to experience small group travel across all 7 continents. They use local transport, sleep in local accommodation from Cambodian stilt houses to Moroccan riads, and employ 100% local leaders. With three different travel styles including basix, original and comfort, themes ranging from cycling trips to family holidays, and itineraries crafted with the perfect balance of must-see sights and free time, Intrepid caters to every type of traveller no matter their age, budget or travel style. The company has grown but their mission remains the same: to change the way people see the world through sustainable, experience-rich travelRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ALeeling H· September 18th, 2019- your ""responsible tourism"" approach - knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour leaderTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AGillian O· September 18th, 2019Fantastic guide & memorable experiencesTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AIan H· September 18th, 2019Trip was promoted as a food adventure and we do not think there was enough emphasis on the food and learning local preparation techniques. Transportation left a little to be desired,we used some local buses as stated and some smaller private vans which... Show moreTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- APamela T· September 18th, 2019Tour guide behaviour disappointing and unprofessional. We did not have the food experiences we were expecting. Meals paid by us are all high end and very expensive. There was very poor introduction to the group resulting in a fractured group .Trip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJoan T· September 18th, 2019Well planned, lots of foody things with extra that were not in the itinerary. Options if not able to do certain things, good sized group, great leader.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ABrenda L· September 18th, 2019Our trip leader, Frano, was excellent and - for the most part - the trip was amazing!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ARose M· September 18th, 2019There was a good variety of locations, food, and activities. Our trip leader was excellent.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJane C· September 18th, 2019We really liked the small group, the fact that we were in small hotels, got to see places that are a little off the beaten path. It was great to have lots of free time and also the ability to not participate in activities if that suited.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AHelen L· September 18th, 2019Good itinerary.Good guide. Satisfactory accommodation.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAmy S· September 18th, 2019The itinerary was fantastic-with great exposure to local places which I would not have known about otherwise.The hotels were also great, and of course, the entire sustainable/local travel philosophy.Sasha was a brilliant guide as well!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Tuesday23 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900$2,925
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,055
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Tuesday25 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,9750% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Aug, 2023Tuesday22 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,9750% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Sep, 2023Tuesday12 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,2500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Sep, 2023Tuesday26 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,0550% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Sep, 2023Tuesday3 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,9000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 May, 2024Tuesday21 May, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,9750% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 May, 2024Tuesday4 Jun, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1300% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jun, 2024Tuesday18 Jun, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,1300% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CCroatia and Slovenia
- Type ECroatia and Slovenia
- Type FCroatia and Slovenia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intrepid Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Intrepid Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Croatia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- 10 Best Food Tours Around the World 2023/2024
- Europe from Ljubljana
- Europe Food & Culinary
- Small group tour
- 11 days Europe
- From Ljubljana to Dubrovnik
- Operators in Europe
- Slovenia & Croatia Real Food Adventure Tours in Croatia
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Adriatic Tours
- Croatia Tours
- Europe Tours
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Slovenia tours
- Croatia tours