The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,900
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Yasmin "Spanish Fiesta 2017 was everything and more. I had the best time travelling Spain something I never thought I'd have the opportunity to do. With the perfect amount of stops, stays, accomodation and of course our tour leader, I wouldn't have changed anything. Jessica our top deck leader was so fun, hilarious, knowledgeable and truly made the experience a once in a life time. I would recommend 10/..."
- Sights of Seville
- Explore Granada
- Sights of Barcelona
- Catch some waves on Playa de la Gros
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAndreaWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip around Spain with a great leader and great group of people. Lots of fun seeing the sights, tasting the tapas, and dancing the nights away! Also loved all of the inside information Vincenzo, our tour leader, would give us. Such a wonderful trip!Show detailed ratings
- JPJelenaWritten on December 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had so much fun on the Spanish Fiesta tour with Vinnie. He was an awesome tour guide - very knowledgeable, organised and so much fun. He made sure everyone had a great time, and gave a lot of recommendations. Loved the authentic Spanish dinner he organised! So many good memories of this trip!!Show detailed ratings
- BPBojanaWritten on December 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentHad an awesome time in Spain with Vinnie. Vinnie was a great tour guide - fun, helpful, knowledgeable and he can speak Spanish!! On free days, he organised dinners / nights out for those who didn't have their own plans, and he came along and stayed out with the group. I would jump at a chance to go on another tour with Vinnie!Show detailed ratings
- SSkyeWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Spanish Fiesta was the first tour of three i did this year in Europe and probably my favourite! Had such a great group of people and Vinnie our guide was awesome! Learnt so many amazing things from all the beautiful places we visted from Vinnie and had many laughs! The accommodation, food and activities all blew me away and would recommend this trip to everyone!Show detailed ratings
- JWJoelWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodFor someone who has traveled as much as I have this was my first Topdeck tour after previously doing contiki and I must say I really enjoyed the experience. Vinnie was a great guide, the other people on the tour were awesome and I found it was a great way to discover Spain. I hope to do another Topdeck tour in the future. Keep up the good work!!Show detailed ratings
- SSerenaWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was a fun trip, spent about the right amount of time in each place. Accommodation was mostly good but a few places the aircon didnt work properly. Guide was great, knowledgable, funny and organised. Good food!Show detailed ratings
- NicoleWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentSpanish Fiesta was an awesome time! Accommodations were all good, food was very authentic, and the bus was comfy for sleeping. Our awesome tour guide, Vinny was what made the trip. His top priority was always to make sure everyone was happy and having a good time. Missing Espana already!Show detailed ratings
- SStefWritten on November 5, 20174.0 - GoodI went on the Spanish Fiesta tour and had the most amazing time, the places were stunning and had an absolute ball. Jess was our tour guide, couldn't have asked for a better guide, she was well organised, cultured on the locations we were visitng and made the tour so much fun with her postive atttude throughout the whole time.Show detailed ratings
- YGYasminWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentSpanish Fiesta 2017 was everything and more. I had the best time travelling Spain something I never thought I'd have the opportunity to do. With the perfect amount of stops, stays, accomodation and of course our tour leader, I wouldn't have changed anything. Jessica our top deck leader was so fun, hilarious, knowledgeable and truly made the experience a once in a life time. I would recommend 10/10.Show detailed ratings
- RARebeccaWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentWhat an amazing trip! Our tour guides we're great! Johnny had so much knowledge about Spain and showing us all the beautiful sites. All though he was sick he got out everyday with a smile and did his best!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid, Spain
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid to Bilbao
- Day 4: Bilbao to Barcelona, via Zaragoza
- Day 5: Barcelona
- Day 6: Barcelona to Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia to Granada
- Day 8: Granada
- Day 9: Granada to Seville via Cordoba
- Day 10: Seville
- Day 11: Seville to Madrid via Toledo
- Day 12: Madrid
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftSave $75USD $1,804Based on Double
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Madrid6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $79USD $1,900Based on Double
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftSave $79USD $1,900Based on Double
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Madrid9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $84USD $2,005Based on Double
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftSave $84USD $2,005Based on Double
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $84USD $2,005Based on Double
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftSave $84USD $2,005Based on Double
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $79USD $1,900Based on Double
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $79USD $1,900Based on Double
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Madrid12 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Madrid0 seats leftSave $79USD $1,900Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Max group size
- 30 is the maximum group size for Spanish Fiesta.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 July 2018 the full payment of $1,900 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1900 for Spanish Fiesta, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,191 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 392 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 379 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 168 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 282 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 403 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 353 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,900 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Fiesta