Spanish Fiesta (8 destinations)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,096
- Catch some waves like a pro at Playa de la Gros
- Fill your bellies with pintxos and tapas in Valencia
- Say bienvenidos to the city of art nouveau in Barcelona
- Grab a churro and hot foot it along to Plaza Mayor
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid, Spain
- Day 2: Madrid to Seville
- Day 3: Seville
- Day 4: Seville to Granada
- Day 5: Granada to Valencia
- Day 6: Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia to Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona
- Day 9: Barcelona to Madrid
- Day 10: Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LauraWritten on July 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a wonderful tour and a great way to see Spain! The only thing that should be made more clear is the amount of free time in this tour, however, this was a good thing because it allowed you to see the cities how you wanted
- AAssalWritten on January 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was great :) I would have loved a bit of more free time however I think for me tours are not right . Vincenzo was very professional and personal, and was helpful and fun. He helped when asked, and let us find things out independently also :)
- AAndreaWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip around Spain with a great leader and great group of people. Lots of fun seeing the sights, tasting the tapas, and dancing the nights away! Also loved all of the inside information Vincenzo, our tour leader, would give us. Such a wonderful trip!
- JPJelenaWritten on December 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had so much fun on the Spanish Fiesta tour with Vinnie. He was an awesome tour guide - very knowledgeable, organised and so much fun. He made sure everyone had a great time, and gave a lot of recommendations. Loved the authentic Spanish dinner he... Read more
- BPBojanaWritten on December 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an awesome time in Spain with Vinnie. Vinnie was a great tour guide - fun, helpful, knowledgeable and he can speak Spanish!! On free days, he organised dinners / nights out for those who didn't have their own plans, and he came along and stayed out with... Read more
- SSkyeWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Spanish Fiesta was the first tour of three i did this year in Europe and probably my favourite! Had such a great group of people and Vinnie our guide was awesome! Learnt so many amazing things from all the beautiful places we visted from Vinnie and had... Read more
- JNJasmineWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vince and topdeck really helped with the stresses of picking where to go in a new place. Would definitely do a tour with both Vince and topdeck again.
- JWJoelWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
For someone who has traveled as much as I have this was my first Topdeck tour after previously doing contiki and I must say I really enjoyed the experience. Vinnie was a great guide, the other people on the tour were awesome and I found it was a great way... Read more
- SSerenaWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fun trip, spent about the right amount of time in each place. Accommodation was mostly good but a few places the aircon didnt work properly. Guide was great, knowledgable, funny and organised. Good food!
- NicoleWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Spanish Fiesta was an awesome time! Accommodations were all good, food was very authentic, and the bus was comfy for sleeping. Our awesome tour guide, Vinny was what made the trip. His top priority was always to make sure everyone was happy and having a... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary6th August 2019
Spanish Fiesta (8 destinations)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Madrid10 DaysTuesdayMay 5, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$43USD $2,096
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Madrid10 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$43USD $2,096
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Madrid10 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$44USD $2,175
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Madrid10 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$46USD $2,253
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Madrid10 DaysTuesdayAug 4, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$46USD $2,253
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Madrid10 DaysTuesdaySep 8, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$44USD $2,175
- SundaySep 13, 2020from Madrid10 DaysTuesdaySep 22, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$44USD $2,175
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Max group size
- 30 is the maximum group size for Spanish Fiesta (8 destinations).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 392 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 379 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 168 km
- Ibiza (Spain)
- 282 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 403 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 353 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,096 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Fiesta (8 destinations)