Sailing Split - 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,119
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Wander through the medieval walls of Dubrovnik
- Swim in the tranquil waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Discover hidden treasures in the white walls of Korcula
- Indulge in vintage wine and fresh seafood in Hvar
- Relax and take a dip in the waters at Zlatni Rat
- Rather Poor
- FernWritten on June 6, 20175.0 - Excellent
My tour with On The Go Sailing Split was pretty close to perfect. The crew on board the boat were friendly and obliging, the Maitre-D and Barman Milan went out of his way to be of service. Breakfast and Lunch were always served on time, with a generous... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Fern, Thank you for taking the time to write about your Sailing Split tour. We are glad to hear you had enjoyable experience and your time in Croatia lived up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you onto a On The Go Tours trip in the future. Best regards, Kate
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split
- Day 2: Mljet
- Day 3: Dubrovnik
- Day 4: Sipan Island
- Day 5: Korcula
- Day 6: Pakleni Islands and Hvar
- Day 7: Brac
- Day 8: Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels do you use for the "Sailing Split" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Standard Boat, Croatia Sailing
- Comfort Boat, Croatia Sailing
Is this tour suitable for young travelers?
On the Go Tours caters to people a bit older than 30 years old.
What are the benefits of upgrading to comfort boats?
Comfort boats offer a more spacious cabin with en-suite bathroom on newly built or fully renovated ships. Exclusive features of Comfort boats include:
air-conditioning in all cabins and in most of the common areas whilst sailing (no A/C is available when the boat is stationary), a guided sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik with an English speaking tour guide and a delicious Captain’s
Feast. Additionally, Comfort boats offer plenty of hot water, towels, some linen, a TV and sound system in the reception area, board games and extensive sun and shaded deck space to lounge about.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
Sailing Split - 8 days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Split4 seats left$32USD $763Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Split4 seats left$36USD $859Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Split4 seats left$36USD $859Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to SplitOnly 3 seats left$36USD $859Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to SplitOnly 3 seats left$36USD $859Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to SplitOnly 3 seats left$36USD $859Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split0 seats left$36USD $859Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split4 seats left$48USD $1,147Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split0 seats left$52USD $1,243Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Split8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Split4 seats left$52USD $1,243Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2019 the full payment of $1,119 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1119 for Sailing Split - 8 days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Loviste (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 65 km
- Pakleni Island (Croatia)
- 14 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,119 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sailing Split - 8 days