European Christmas Markets - Limited Edition
- Our saving
- US $ 2,866
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Taste Bavarian brews in Munich
- Shop for trinkets at Christkindlmarkt
- Tour the inspiring Neuschwanstein Castle
- Explore the Ettal Abbey Brewery
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, European Christmas Markets, Discovery
Start in Strasbourg and end in Vienna! With the christmas & new year tour European Christmas Markets - Limited Edition, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, Germany and 4 other destinations in Europe. European Christmas Markets - Limited Edition is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- John Elliott's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodOur guide, Maja, was knowledgable, friendly and very accommodating, with a beautiful personality. People signing up for ... Read more
- Jannette Rush's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur itinerary was disrupted by bad weather but our guides and the captain and crew made sure we got to experience most o... Read more
- Gary Sargent's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe guide could have described what we were seeing as we drove in the mini-van for 100s of km but instead she was immers... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Strasbourg
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Eibsee
- Day 5: Salzburg
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Christmas Markets - Limited Edition
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Vienna7 seats left$399$3,265-12%USD $2,866Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Strasbourg is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $2,866 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2866 for European Christmas Markets - Limited Edition, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 788 km.
- Strasbourg (Germany)
- 288 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 88 km
- Lake Eibsee (Germany)
- 161 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,866 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers