Icelandic Northern Lights
- US $ 4,235
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Jo's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe found our guide Sasha (Alexandra, I believe is her full name) to be superb - in her extensive knowledge which she gen... Read more
- Judith Fowler's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe totally loved our tour.
- GLORIA REID's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was outstanding, each hike was gorgeous, Marco had a great knowledge of the area, his leading was very kind and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik / Golden Circle / Hvolsvollur Area
- Day 3: Skaftafell National Park / Jokulsarlon / Vik
- Day 4: South Coast / Blue Lagoon / Reykjavik
- Day 5: Akureyri / Lake Myvatn
- Day 6: Lake Myvatn
- Day 7: Reykjavik
- Day 8: Reykjavik
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 5, 2016
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
- September 1, 2016
Is the age limited to 70? Or is this merely a recommendation?
The age limit of 70 is just a recommendation, but if you're physically active and young at heart this tour will be fine.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Icelandic Northern Lights
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats leftUSD $4,235Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Reykjavik8 seats leftUSD $4,235
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Reykjavik8 seats leftUSD $4,320
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats leftUSD $4,235
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats leftUSD $4,235
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats leftUSD $4,445
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats leftUSD $4,445
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats leftUSD $4,445
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats leftUSD $4,445
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $4,235 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4235 for Icelandic Northern Lights, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 64 km
- Hvolsvollur (Iceland)
- 163 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 156 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 22 km
- Solheimajokull (Iceland)
- 157 km
- Blue Lagoon (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,235 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers